ADVERTISEMENT

Top Sophs

Silas Crisler from westside needs to be on this list. He is a 6'1 G. Has a lightning quick release and has unlimited range. Not big on the aau scene because he chose to hit the gym hard and put up 500 shots a day instead. He will be one to look for going forward.

He might wanna get on the AAU scene.. i can almost bet no college coach coming to westside

Check back with me when the year is over. See if you still want to make that bet. Hes not on the SC scene because he came from Texas. He had no way of finding a decent aau program in such short amount of time and chose to work with his hs coach all summer instead. He will be on the aau scene this yr.

This post was edited on 11/20 1:18 PM by Garnet&Black24

Nothing worse than finding the WRONG AAU team! Working with his coach, getting better, they'll find him if he is good enough.

very true.. wrong aau team.. that happens a lot in SC... some of the aau guys are selfish and hold some of the kids back just to win a lot of local tourneys.

Garnett its not how many shots u put up ... its how many u make. make sure he's pushing himself to make 500 shots a day.

not just how much u make either KG.. does he have proper posture... is he keeping his follow through as the ball hits the rim.. is he finishing in a phone both.. SSF( straight up.. straight down... Follow through) is he getting his legs in his shot.. is he on balance.. it's a lot of little things that come with shooting the rock... but I can dig it... glad he works thoroughly on his game. and KG is right he needs to find a quality AAU team who values skill development as equally as exposure as well..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT