ADVERTISEMENT

Update On Jacob and thanks

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
Guys,
First of all, I want to thank everyone for your kind words and prayers. You may have seen my update on FB but we had MRI yesterday and it was a complete ACL tear with minimal damage to LCL. Jacob is scheduled for surgery December 8th.

Again, I appreciate your continued prayers. Jacob, despite this injury and the obvious end to his playing career, has an incredible attitude and I'm sure your prayers will continue to help him. I just wanted to share it with you.

1608245.jpg

JB prayers sent t help in Jacobs recovery!! May his future be blessed with happiness and family and friendships that are never ending!! God Bless you my friend!

Prayers sent and hoping for speedy recovery

Tell him we asked about him and it is a tough way to end a career

Tough deal for all of you, hope the surgery goes well. Sounds like his attitude is good! Best wishes for Jacob!

That is aggravating! Been a few years since I've been on - how did his playing career go? I thought he went to Navy, but I see I was a little off. Newberry was a better choice - I enjoyed it there!

He opted against Navy; wasn't crazy about the post-grad commitment and as a former military guy myself, I think if he's not sold on it, don't do it.

Had a great time at Newberry. Loved the school; loves being close to home. I love not having to go far to have dinner with him once a week.

As for the injury, he's scheduled for surgery on the 25th of November; we were going to push it to December but he's ready to go ahead and get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT