Rock Hill 11 Fort Mill 9
Chester 6 Lancaster 17
Florence 10 Murrells Inlet 0
Florence 17 Murrells Inlet 3
Orangeburg 13 Goose Creek 3
Gaffney 10 Spartanburg 8

From Thursday,

Gaffney 5, Spartanburg 0

Lamb, and reliever whose name I can't remember, combine to throw no-hitter. Lamb was impressive. 85-86 with a wipeout breaking ball. Held velocity well until they pulled him after 6. Queen (3B) and Smith (SS) both had several big time defensive plays to preserve the no-no. Gaffney's win was even more impressive since one of their best hitter, Wright, was not there. For my money, they're the team to beat in the league.

Scores:
Beaufort 16 Walterboro 6 Tuesday
Orangeburg 13 Goose Creek 3 Tuesday
Orangeburg 19 Goose Creek 1 Thursday
Beaufort - Walterboro Rained out

From Thursday,

Gaffney 5, Spartanburg 0

Lamb, and reliever whose name I can't remember, combine to throw no-hitter. Lamb was impressive. 85-86 with a wipeout breaking ball. Held velocity well until they pulled him after 6. Queen (3B) and Smith (SS) both had several big time defensive plays to preserve the no-no. Gaffney's win was even more impressive since one of their best hitter, Wright, was not there. For my money, they're the team to beat in the league.

Chad Williams other pitcher

6/19
Camden 21
Manning-Santee 10

Camden improves to 4-3 in League III while M-S falls to 5-2

6/19
Camden 21
Manning-Santee 10

Camden improves to 4-3 in League III while M-S falls to 5-2

Did Camden score all 3 touchdowns in the second half?
Wow. Lots of pitching in THAT game. After watching Oregon State spank LSU last night, I can't imagine what it's like to sit through a 31 run game. Haven't seen that since being on the t-ball fields.

Per what I read on Twitter, Inman mercy ruled Spartanburg again last night, 12-2. I believe that gives Inman the season series, 3 games to 1.

Inman travels to Gaffney tonight as they continue their battle to determine league champion. I believe Gaffney leads the series 1-0.

I believe Inman beat Gaffney last night, 11-8. Season series even at 1-1.

Gaffney beat Spartanburg, 8-0 on Friday night, 6/23.
WP--Eubanks
LP--McCallister

I believe this makes Gaffney 3 and 0 against Sptbg, with 1 game to play. Sptbg is essentially locked into 3rd place. Gaffney and Inman play 2 next week to decide 1st and 2nd.

Union Post 22 forfeited to Inman on Saturday, 6/24, by failing to show up. I believe they no-showed for a DH against Gaffney earlier this summer. P22 has 5 games next week. Any bets on how many they show up for?

Last edited:
Gaffney beat Spartanburg, 8-0 on Friday night, 6/23.
WP--Eubanks
LP--McCallister

I believe this makes Gaffney 3 and 0 against Sptbg, with 1 game to play. Sptbg is essentially locked into 3rd place. Gaffney and Inman play 2 next week to decide 1st and 2nd.

Union Post 22 forfeited to Inman on Saturday, 6/24, by failing to show up. I believe they no-showed for a DH against Gaffney earlier this summer. P22 has 5 games next week. Any bets on how many they show up for?

Union is going to have a problem as long as Post 22 and the independent team are watering down each other. They might as well kick both teams out of the league if this is going to continue to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT