ADVERTISEMENT

WEST ASHLEY WINS FOR THE FIRST TIME OVER THE SINKING WAVE

CITYSLICKER

Varsity All American
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2002
POOR LITTLE JOE, LOSES IN FRONT OF GRANDPAPA AGAIN, NEW COACH COMING IN 2016

After last night's abysmal performance by coaches and the team, they will now be known as the Summerville Green Ripple. The coaching staff's play-calling was terrible, the execution was terrible, and someone should have to answer about why they returned the QB into a game they couldn't win when he obviously sustained a possible concussion after two very hard hits to the head. This has to be the worst performance I have observed in over 40 years of watching Green Ripple football. Maybe the coaches should get some advice from coach LaPrad and Walker on how to win at football.

The empty reserved seats are tell tail sign he won't coach next season. Go hire Donnie, roll the dice with a young up and coming coach. He learned alot from Chad Morris.

The empty reserved seats are tell tail sign he won't coach next season. Go hire Donnie, roll the dice with a young up and coming coach. He learned alot from Chad Morris.
I sit in the reserved seat section and I have noticed a decline in the past few years, but an exponential decline this year. Nepotism rarely produces great results, only continued mediocrity when mediocrity was originally existent. One can only depend upon tradition for so long; eventually reality slaps you in the face. Right now, the Green Ripples are experiencing that.

Slick, for the record that's the second time West Ashley has beaten Summerville. A little girl kicked a field goal about 4 years ago to beat them.

Not all but a few of the reserve seat holders didn't get notice that it was time.so they said heck with it.thats what they told me anyway.they could probably sell a few more if they put larger seats in.oh yeah and play green wave football.wife had me on lockdown so I didn't go. Not happy .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT