Dates: July 14-15

Time 8:30- 3:00

With 1 hour lunch break

Campers $60 (lunch provided)

Instructor:

Jeff Bedard,

Head Coach, Reinhardt University,

Woodstock, GA

From 1999-2003, Jeff Bedard was a Sergeant in the Army while still competing. In 2000, he became the first American Freestyle World Military Champion and placed sixth at the 2001 Military Worlds. He was a three-time U.S. Armed Forces Champion and a USOC resident athlete.

Bedard also worked as an assistant coach at Carson Newman (1993-94), Georgia State (1995-97), Cumberland (1997-98) and Cornell (1998-99). In seven seasons at the collegiate level, he coached 27 All-Americans and two National Champions.

PFC World Champion

13-2-1 MMA (Pro Record)

U.S.A. Olympic Training Center Resident

Military World Champion

3x N.A.G.A. Submission Champion

COLLEGE CAREER:

-2x All American

-1988 N.A.I.A. National Champion

-Sunkist Open Champion

HIGH SCHOOL CAREER:

-1x Michigan State Champion

-2x Georgia State Champion

-4x HS State Finalist

-2x HS All-American

-170-3 HS Record

This Camp will help enforce basics and teach young wrestlers how to drill and wrestle situations! There will also be a lot of live wrestling!

Athlete Name_______________________________

Age____ Grade______School________________

Contact Number_____________________________

Parent Permission

I hereby give my child ________________________ permission to participate in this summer day camp. I understand in no way are the counselors of the camp responsible for any injuries that could occur while my child is participating in the camp. I understand the camp is held on school property and all rules of conduct that apply should be adhere to. Oconee school district provides the camp space: However the district is not liable for any injuries that may occur while my child is participating at this clinic.

Parent signature __________________________________________

Date____________

Contact Adam Duncan (864) 784-9676 or Greg Brewer (864) 247-1003

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT