ADVERTISEMENT

Western 3A- Sept 18 Predictions

dfoldman

Varsity All American
Aug 21, 2005
BHP-35
Palmetto- 3

* BHP could be looking past Palmetto a bit.

Seneca- 56
Walhalla- 0

* Seneca can name their score in this game

Daniel- 35
West Oak- 0

* Daniel not quite up to standard this season

Pickens- 24
Wren- 23

* Upset special of the week.

Pickens may not be the upset of the week. Wren is atrocious like I've stated. Daniel is down this year. But they could be 2-1 but they are 0-3. I look at standings like this. Seneca, bhp. Daniel, palmetto, pickens or wren then west oak, walhalla

That qb that "transferred" in isn't Kelly Bryant and not even close. They need to "transfer" in a bunch of defense players. With a great qb they still had to score a ton of points last year.

We're young, only a couple players with size, and no depth. I'm afraid it's going to be a long year.
#2(Clemson), 4 o-linemen on offense gone(2@ Newberry 1@ The Citadel) & #55 (heart of that def @ North Gville) defense gone!!!

C'mon lion '87 everyone knows w/o Bryant this is what wren would have looked like the past 2 years. Wren shouldn't have won last year they got a lucky break against Daniel. Even if your son (#55) was still there that defense would be atrocious. I'm not saying your son is so don't think I'm saying that. Give me the average that wrens d has given up the last couple years and everyone would see what I'm talking about.

BHP-35
Palmetto- 3

* BHP could be looking past Palmetto a bit.

Seneca- 56
Walhalla- 0

* Seneca can name their score in this game

Daniel- 35
West Oak- 0

* Daniel not quite up to standard this season

Pickens- 24
Wren- 23

* Upset special of the week.

Ill agree with all these, think Daniel scores in the 50's as well though. If I remember correctly, Walhalla hasn't beaten Seneca since 1979, wont happen this year either. I would love to see the bobcats drop 80 on the razorbacks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT