ADVERTISEMENT

Westwood

I am hearing a good group of applicants !!! When will the choice be made !!

Well... if they follow everyone else's example.... we should know the name of three finalists in April... then they will announce a coach in June.....o_O

:D:D:D:D

Reactions: CantThrowIt
I think there's a convenience store adjacent to the school.........maybe the manager put in for it.

I heard that Susi pulled his name; Sullivan pulled his name; the issue is pay over there.

Right now, from what I've heard, there are three names - Kendall (White Knoll DC and has ties as former RNE guy), Dustin Curtis (former AC Flora OC), and a name from outside of district; not sure if this was Susi but my understanding is he withdrew his name.

Is Bonneville still at Westwood? Used to coach the OL over there a few years back...

Haven't seen him lately, though, so I assume he's somewhere else.

:confused:

Now the basketball job is open. Maybe expectations are high. Maybe too high. Don't know.

Bonneville was the OC at Westwood. Been there since the school opened. I belive he is going to be the OC at Mayriver. I do know that guy can play some Call of Duty Black Ops. He is incredible. I heard Summers can play a little also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT