ADVERTISEMENT

What's going on in Seneca?

Mar 30, 2015
Just found out Cathcart resigned. Or should I say that's the rumor around town.

This post was edited on 3/30 9:25 PM by Str1pes

Do you know why he would resign when he (Seneca) was fav to win western 3a. Don't make sense did he find a better job or what? Def would like to know what's going on and if it's true who does Seneca go after?

No his family is in Georgia that's why he left greenwood to get closer to his family. Maybe going back to Georgia? Or maybe he messed up bc this is a surprise and it's not like he did terrible at Seneca like I said before they were probably favorites to win western 3A. I know whatever the reason is will come out just don't know when

He is out; I was told he was asked to resign, so not sure what is going on up there. I also heard from a very good source that about a month ago, he was inquiring with the Super in Anderson about the T.L. Hanna job, thinking it was about to come open.

At any rate, not sure what happened and don't want to speculate. But he is out at Seneca.

He took the TL Hanna job and then quit about 15 minutes later before later taking the Seneca job.

I heard the TLH job almost came open after the season but the HC didn't get the job he put in for.

This post was edited on 3/31 10:11 AM by Str1pes

Greg Lawson? Travis Perry? Phil Wilson? I've heard from about ten coaches interested in this job. Hearing hey have a very good group of kids coming back.

The Cats can't catch a break.... that would be a good set up for the right coach. I hope they find a suitable replacement soon.

I can think of a couple of Columbia area coaches with strong Clemson ties that would be natural fits for that job. Maybe 1 or 2 from the Aiken/Edgefield area too!

HHhmm..... negative attacks on a coach.... interesting.

Gotta love Message Boards and the few "fans" who enjoy throwing punches from behind a keyboard.

laugh.r191677.gif

Funny stuff right there.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT