ADVERTISEMENT

What's your street cred...

BulldogZ91

Two Year Starter
Jan 7, 2005
I've decided to start a thread that maybe would interest others like myself. People like me who are trying to keep an interest in this board but it's kind of hard because I'm in the upstate and there aren't many that comment on this area. Most of the stuff on here is midlands to the coast, and that's ok. I enjoy the banter back & forth with you lower state guys but sometimes some of you are kind of jerks to new people to the board or ridicule others over their opinions of their chosen teams.

So, let's hear what you have to say about yourself. What gives you any cred? Some of you are quick to trash others, i.e. Walhalla, Westside, etc. You don't have to name yourself but throw out some facts...have you coached, where, what time period, what's your experience, etc?

I'll start...I attended Berea High, played baseball in 90-91, manager on football team (couldn't play/medical), video for basketball. I've attended many HS events over my years and especially love football and basketball. No coaching experience on the HS level. I've coached rec sports since 2008. Favorite teams, Berea of course, and now Powdersville where my children attend school.

Let's hear it guys...

Reactions: Bkindnnice
New to group...it's been nasty to say the least if you state facts and give our personal experiences .Don't minf anybody disagreeing but keep it respectful. Just wondering if those so - about Walhalla coach have personal experience with our school

Been on the board around 7 years or so. Played at Old dominion University for 4 years(well actually only played 2 years lol). Big Summerville fan even though my patience has been thin as of late. Usually try to be open to most everyone's opinions except for Slick!

Born and raised in Oconee county, attended Walhalla K-11, with a short stint at JL Mann in 9th grade, then moved to Pickens after my junior year. I didn't play any sports, I was just kinda there in school my whole life, but attended most all sporting events through school and into adulthood now. Graduated in 93 from Pickens. Currently working in Florida building a new power plant. Football down here, especially in the southern part of the state is a whole different animal. Speed kills. Most of my family is in the upstate area, Greenville back to Walhalla.

Born and raised in Oconee county, attended Walhalla K-11, with a short stint at JL Mann in 9th grade, then moved to Pickens after my junior year. I didn't play any sports, I was just kinda there in school my whole life, but attended most all sporting events through school and into adulthood now. Graduated in 93 from Pickens. Currently working in Florida building a new power plant. Football down here, especially in the southern part of the state is a whole different animal. Speed kills. Most of my family is in the upstate area, Greenville back to Walhalla.

I'm a '91 Berea grad...you're right about FL. Had a good friend living in the Naples area a few years ago and he said the HS football was crazy down there.

ITS NOT A CHURCH BUT A RELIGIOUS POSITION. DONT LISTEN TO MRLOSERFOOTBALL, HE IS A SCUMMERVLLE LOSER

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT