ADVERTISEMENT

When the same set of refs do all your home games

Nov 22, 2014
Everyone knows its going to be a home cooking game. 1st half QB rolls to the left throws back to the right. The ball is in the air the offense lineman can move a couple yards down field. But the hometown refs said no. Same series their defensive lineman his helmet his shoulderpads pass the line of scrimmage. Refs throw the flags gives us 5 yards. The same player does the same thing again. No Flag. If our players move a hair on their arm if the wind blows the hair guess what a flag is out back us up 5 yards. Well they can move 4 or 5 players and never reset and no flag. our QB fumbles the ball and covers it up and the defense gets to knee the Qb in the head. No flags. But the biggest homecooking came in the double OT. We are up 20 to 17, they are 4th down on the 9 yard line. Going for the FG to tie. The kick is block wide left the refs in the back of the endzone signals no good turns to leave the game. Our player touches their kicker he flops (or just fell to the ground crying cause he miss the kick) our players running on the field then the hometown cooking ref throws a flag for roughing the kicker!! If you touch the ball (block or tip it) you cant have roughing the kicker that is in any league from pee wee to the NFL. But in Hartsville with their hometown refs you can.

If you beat us 24 to 23 I wouldnt care a bit. If you beat us 55 to 0. You are the better team but when the refs gives you the game And I mean ROBS us to give you the game. I guess thats why the winner of the half/half didnt want to say their name because He was on the field wearing the white Hat. Call the game fair let the kids decide the winner and loser. Hartsville is a good football team but they needed the refs tonight to beat the Bulldawgs.

Thats why the local TV news wont show the roughing the kicker penalty because it never happen. We have video of the play that shows he just fell crying because he miss the kick.

So glad to see MC fans coming to Hartsvilles home games enough to recognize the refs. GIVE IT A BREAK . Your team lost ,again,and will do so in the future.

The home cooking in the Pee Dee is second to none. If you have to play in that area you had better dominate the game the way Spartanburg did versus South Florence. If its even close the refs will see to it that you go home a loser!

HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE= A WIN
laugh.r191677.gif

Yes we have your game tape from the last 3 home playoff games we see the refs, if Hartsville would have beat us we can take that no problem. But a team cant beat 17 players on the field against 11. No one can the Seattle Seahawks couldnt beat the refs and a Hartsville last night. Get real. Yall miss the kick to tie. Game over no refs gave you 4 more downs to win.

I think they should play the game in MC because they have never got a call for them and no one has ever played there and left thinking the refs cheated.I bet that's the same crew we took to ST in 2012

That was the same crew from Oct 3. They were just told to let MC to get ahead a little to make em feel good about something then lower the boom on them the second half. And lo and behold look what happened!

Yes, And I have proof the moon landing was a fake as well. My source E.A. Presseley is very reliable. He was a music industry giant before going undercover in the late 70's

I have been to every Hartsville game this year, home and away. I have not seen the same crew at any playoff game. I'm sorry you feel that the game was stolen from you. I can honestly say that it was the best game I've been to this season. Both sides didn't get calls. Only the 4a schools get the best crews.

I can't believe the stupidity on this board. I was a high school football official in SC for quite a few years so I'm gonna let everyone in on a few things. I don't know why people think just because the ball is tipped that gives you the right to plow the kicker or punter.....thats completely wrong. And I saw the video of the "roughing" call and in my opinion as a former official that was the easiest call of the night. I don't care whether it was accidental or not. The kicker was hit pretty hard and the white hat made the right call. In the future it would help to actually learn the rules before you start whining and crying....and for the record I live at least an hour from each school so I have loyalty to neither.

Just a shame to having won and then lost. Seems as if refs looked much harder for an infraction against Marlboro especially after big plays. Earlier in game a td was called back for inelligible receiver on a wr. Also a would be 1st and goal play called back for clipping. With microscopic lens on one team,the hard work and dominance on the field will nevet pay off. Thank the kicker for his appeal to the ref. Will maybe be a good lawyer one day. His kicking won't take him far.

Face it, Marlboro-unranked. Hartsville-#1ranked and undefeated. Just couldn't allow a Marlboro win. Wouldn't be fair to preconceived egos. JB, not your ego cause you picked Marlboro and i so respect your picks week after week and u were right on this one as well.

Re: SuperCock

So if you block or tip the kick you still cant touch the kicker?? Where in the world did you referee?? And that might be why you are not refereeing anymore because you dont know the rules. Show me a kick beening block and they still was call for roughing the kicker in any league high school, NCAA, or the NFL!!

Originally posted by MCchainworker:
So if you block or tip the kick you still cant touch the kicker?? Where in the world did you referee?? And that might be why you are not refereeing anymore because you dont know the rules. Show me a kick beening block and they still was call for roughing the kicker in any league high school, NCAA, or the NFL!!
on a punt you can.

I was back judge and a line judge in the state of SC. I never said I was a referee...get your facts straight. I also said just because you touch the ball it doesn't give you the right to "plow" the kicker. What I saw in the video was a
Kick a follow thru and a player tackle the kicker. You cannot tackle a kicker, he is protected just like the QB and the long snapper. I imagine you were One of the ones that didn't understand the chop block and interception and fumble sequence yesterday in the Hartsville game.

Dude face the facts, your team lost and you are wrong. Enough said!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT