ADVERTISEMENT

Where You Slicker?

IT WAS VERY BAD TO HAVE TO EAT CROW, BUT ITS A TASTE I ENDURE FREQUENTLY AS MY MOUTH OVER LOADS MY REAR, AND ALL I CAN IS YALL MADE CRUZE QUICK KICK AND GO AGAINST HIS PREACHING. GOOD LUCK TO YOU BIG AZZ BULLY GREEN WAVES.

Cane Bay had Fort, tough loss by 1 and my son slipped on an Under thrown pass he would have walked in with near the end. Still had a long field goal try that came up short

WE HEAD TO THE SNAKE HOLE NEXT, SO WE HEAD ON THE CRUZE TRAIN.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Berkeley has enough offense to be successful.
But they need to hire a good defensive coach.
Way to many big plays on the defense.

Reactions: DuckDitchTiger
I took both of the QB'S to camp this summer. Both are great kids. Their coach is an $$××^% £*, but still want them to have success.

I thought we had a decent chance to win this and the bluffton game.we face a mad gator team next week.our qb still got pounded some last night.we have to shore up our blocking.we did some good things last night.
But I worry about the longevity of our qb.
He's getting stuck a lot.

I thought we had a decent chance to win this and the bluffton game.we face a mad gator team next week.our qb still got pounded some last night.we have to shore up our blocking.we did some good things last night.
But I worry about the longevity of our qb.
He's getting stuck a lot.
Huge problem for the Wave.........blocking, on both sides of the ball. Give the QB time, and he will be good. A short QB, having to roll out and throw on the run is not good. The OL needs to protect the QB. The Gators will be 'mad as hell' when the come to the Ville. A week of tough practice is needed. Ya listening , Joe Call?

YALL ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH, BUT THAT GAAME IS OVER, HOPE THE CREEK STOMPS YALL, ON TO THE REPTILES.

You know what might help them not get blown out? For the coach to develop a kicker and work on special teams in practice, and realize the importance of playing field position and defense

I'm watching Oregon now.there qb got knocked out.even they punt slick.what y'all got going I dunno.good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT