ADVERTISEMENT

Who is for real in 5A?

I went to the fort game last night.hope the ar kid is alright got knocked out.no blocking on kick returns .we better block better or we will have a new qb for playoffs.fort is playing and hitting like you should.if our qb runs standing up he wont last long.they could have beat ar worse than they did.it wasnt even that close.ar did however show some signs of life .came untouched on a few blitzes
Fort qb got nailed one time. But that was one of few things that went right for ar.
If i go to our game jr will be with his teamates and friends on fort side.
If he keeps playing ill have to hang up my greenwave gear for a few years.

Berkeley not a contender in 4A, so why would 5A be any different? Just kidding.... :)

He could have played anywhere. It was just logical for him to go over there with 3 of his buddies. Besides, Berkeley would have been too far of a commute....

I went to the fort game last night.hope the ar kid is alright got knocked out.no blocking on kick returns .we better block better or we will have a new qb for playoffs.fort is playing and hitting like you should.if our qb runs standing up he wont last long.they could have beat ar worse than they did.it wasnt even that close.ar did however show some signs of life .came untouched on a few blitzes
Fort qb got nailed one time. But that was one of few things that went right for ar.
If i go to our game jr will be with his teamates and friends on fort side.
If he keeps playing ill have to hang up my greenwave gear for a few years.
I am still debating whether to go to the game tonight. We have not had a defense to rush the QB all year. Without this facet of the game, Summerville won't last past the first round, assuming they can beat Irmo.

Fort d is not playing around. These guys are hungry.. That semi finals loss to dutch fork left a bad taste in their mouths.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT