ADVERTISEMENT

Why some people never like Myrtle Beach

HIGHWAY9

Bench Warmer
Jul 23, 2005
It's not the football team it's a few Jackass fans from Myrtle Beach who think they know it all. Cocky smart azz people who can never take a win or props on their victories with a humble attitude. It's just that simple. That's why I don't even care too see them win anymore because of these stupid people that think they invented the world and everything in it.

I've lived here all my life and been apart of some great Myrtle Beach football but the attitude has changed for the worse. I wish the team all the luck in the world and they should keep winning as long as Mikey Wilson is here.

I'm not talking about Ch-seahawk! He is very informative about the MB team and always look forward to reading his stuff.

Dawg. You mad Bro. Hey man. I'm a Seahawk, always been a Seahawk. Helped put 1 of those jerseys on the pressbox (84). I know u like to stir the pot. That's cool. But I will defend my seahawk family till the end when someone runs them down. I just get defensive. Not good at this trash talk stuff. Know we played our hearts out last night.

Reactions: HIGHWAY9
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT