ADVERTISEMENT

Wren vs. Chapin

BulldogZ91

Two Year Starter
Jan 7, 2005
Not familiar with Chapin, what's anyone's thoughts on this match up? How does Chapin's season schedule compare to Wren? Not many expected Wren to beat Lancaster last week. Thoughts?

Chapin's offense is explosive. Contain their QB and win the game.

Predict Chapin wins 42-21

Chapin's offense is explosive. Contain their QB and win the game.

Predict Chapin wins 42-21
How the heck did Wren make it to the second round?.... one and done should have been the best they would do. Good for them I guess. Thought Lancaster would curb-stomp them. Hold off on winterizing those jet-skis boys...and hit the tanning bed once again.... more football to play.

How the heck did Wren make it to the second round?.... one and done should have been the best they would do. Good for them I guess. Thought Lancaster would curb-stomp them. Hold off on winterizing those jet-skis boys...and hit the tanning bed once again.... more football to play.

Wrens defense STEPPED UP! They were excellent agains a BIG running team and stopped a little fast running QB in his tracks.

Wrens QB is FAR from little (what is that kid maybe 6-1/205???) but he ran more yards than Lancaster QB and LancasterRB put together! Plus Wrens new QB looks like he will do MORE THAN Good for the Hurricanes next year. That kid ran something like 140 yards and threw for 200 during that game. This ain't Coach Tate's first Rodeo. He knows talent when he sees it.. Especially QB talent.The Hurricanes and their QB will work hard this summer I guess ....as soon as they get tired of wearin out them jet skis!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT