ADVERTISEMENT

Three more prospects to watch at Barnwell...

Chris Clark

All-State Pick
Jan 3, 2005
I went by Barnwell High school recently and Dwayne Garrick's program has three additional prospects to watch in the 2020 recruiting class, all of which have Division I potential.

Outside linebacker Deshawn Watson is a 6-1, 185-pounder with growth potential; he could easily get to 215-220 at the college level quickly once he's on a college strength and nutrition program.

He's a 4.6-range 40 yard dash runner and has pass-rushing pop as well as physicality in the run game.

Offensive tackle Briggs Kearse is about 6-5 and 300 pounds with a nasty streak. He reminds Garrick of a former offensive lineman he had at Williston-Elko in Taylor Hearn, who ended up signing with and starting for Clemson.

As well, the Warhorses have 2020 offensive tackle Isaiah Williams, who's about 6-4/6-5 and 285 pounds. I met all these guys and they're physically impressive; legit size and you can see the upside on film. Garrick also speaks very highly of them and he has experience with plenty of Division I guys during his career.

Several programs have already been by the school and/or inquired on these three. Clemson, Duke, Georgia Tech, Purdue, and South Carolina are among them.

Reactions: F-86F
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News