ADVERTISEMENT

2015 SCVarsity All State Combine

Just my two cent about the cash cow...Of all events out there this is not one.This is probably the one event that is for the kids and TRIES to do what is best for the kids. JB is right there are "COMBINES" that charge 80-150 that are CASH COWS. Simple math 300 times 30 is 9000, On the cheap end 300 shirts at 5 a pop is 1500 and then like he said insurance and other misc items NOOO its not a cash cow. Can it look unorganized YES but I have seen UNORGANIZED and SC Varsity IS NOT one of these...My two cent is continue what you are doing those that have seen things know better...You are always going to have unhappy people. Let them go donate 150 to the meat combines. Doesn't Matter if you had 1 Division II school or 20 I don't think I ever seen them any where else only at SCV...Just keep doing what you do JB you have the kids best interest at heart. Just my opinion...And I don't always agree with certain things JB post/writes but in the end if you look at what he does its a lot more then what these so call other experts do
It is definately not a cash cow, I hope JB did make a small profit for the time he spent planning it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT