ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Football Openings

Wade Hampton is open...either they sent out an announcement or something because I saw the paper and I don't know if it was a printed out copy or what...it said head coach/AD and teach two classes....

Wade Hampton Red Devils, 1981 2A Lower State Champs. Lost to Abbeville 6-0 in the State Championship game. Arlo Hill was the head coach. That was my very first coaching job right out of college. Dwight Smith who played for the 1995 World Series Champion Atlanta Braves was a running back on that team.

Last edited:
What job did this guy get?

Rangeview (CO): Head coach Justin Hoffman has resigned to pursue a teaching and coaching position in South Carolina, per source. Applicants interested in the jobs can apply here.

So many schools are straight shooting the bird at any hope of Spring Practice. How is this not a priority for so many schools?

Because those schools do not make it a priority. It COULD be understandable if they were bastions of acadmia but they are like many, Avg academically and POOR athletically because no one holds them accountable.

Last edited:
also still no word on st. john and wade Hampton and north Charleston and a few others. i guess not important until august

Chesnee and Wade Hampton hire their coaches in the last few days...

Tick, tick, tick....

o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT