ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Football Openings

Great hire. Woolbright is a heckuva coach. Great pedigree, great knowledge, great ability. B-L is gonna miss him, but he deserves this shot. Glad Lexington didn't go out of state; they recognized the kind of coaching talent we have in SC. Really happy with this.

Perry, on the surface, seems like a real good fit for Lexington. Good job by Melissa Rawl and the Superintendent.

Who's next in line for B&L?

Add Green Sea Floyds to list of head coaching jobs--came through on the coaches association email today. Small school, but Horry County pay.

Sadly, that's the case in many places. Once coaches and teachers are targeted by administration, that's it.

Asst. Scott Steen promoted to HC at Great Falls.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ShivaBlast
Yes loyalty sometimes pays off, however, so does the stupidity of the leadership who hires these guys to be their head football coaches. Great Falls hires a 5A coach that comes to Great Falls with maybe 18 players and tries to run a spread offense. How did that pay off last year?Why was the Steen guy not hired last year!!!! South Carolina loves to recycle its head coaches too. Good ole boy to the core!!!!!!!!

So what is the delay at Waccamaw? could Price have interviewed there and St james and waiting to be name officially somehwere before he takes one? Waccamaw was going to send the coach to board on Feb 7 and no word. Interesting............

Who is this Price?! Goodness!! Is he the 2nd cousin of Jesus or something?! Did his great-grandad invent football?! The way some people on here are talking about him, you'd think Belichick consults with him on a daily basis. Mercy!!

Reactions: zonecoach
Well Rod...I'll be James Gregory and take a stab at this one. The coach won 5 titles in 6 years. His great grand-dad invented the pocket fisherman by Ronco. The only famous second cousin he has is Dewey Cheatham. Dewey was part of the law firm Dewey Cheatham and Howe. They of course were indicted for conspiracy to commit wire fraud. Seriously,... coach Price is just a hard worker that "some time in the past" has gotten the most out of the guys he coached. I hope that helps. If not, you can find me at Beaufort Lawn Mower Shop. I'm getting my taxes done there.

If some of the negative posters knew as much as they thought they did....I'm pretty sure if Belichick or Jesus himself did show up at one of these schools they'd find something negative to say about it. "That Jesus guy has to be 2,000 yrs old and he's not from SC. Give one of these young guys a chance!" Of course, if a young guy ever gets one, it'll be "What's he ever done"?

Reactions: underneaththelights
If some of the negative posters knew as much as they thought they did....I'm pretty sure if Belichick or Jesus himself did show up at one of these schools they'd find something negative to say about it. "That Jesus guy has to be 2,000 yrs old and he's not from SC. Give one of these young guys a chance!" Of course, if a young guy ever gets one, it'll be "What's he ever done"?

Haha, that's funny because it's true.

Ok, y'all.... we're down to about a dozen or so jobs left. Look over the list and see if I missed a hiring, please.

Updated Waccamaw...

Folks.... do we really still have 11 jobs open? It's getting close to mid-March. What the heck!?

o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT