ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Buford

Jun 6, 2001
Congratulations to the Buford Yellow Jackets on their state championship. That was 3 very good games by both teams. Last night could've went either way. We just couldn't get the big hit when needed but let me give credit to Sydney on pitching a awesome game. I would like to also give props to my daughter #4 Tori Grimsley who pitched her heart out in all the games. Dillon returns 8 starters next year so hopefully we will have a chance to make it back in 3a. Again, congratulations to Buford....

Congratulations to the Buford Yellow Jackets on their state championship. That was 3 very good games by both teams. Last night could've went either way. We just couldn't get the big hit when needed but let me give credit to Sydney on pitching a awesome game. I would like to also give props to my daughter #4 Tori Grimsley who pitched her heart out in all the games. Dillon returns 8 starters next year so hopefully we will have a chance to make it back in 3a. Again, congratulations to Buford....

Tori is always a great pitcher! Hope the best for her next year......will miss the ball field as mine was a senior this year but will make sure to watch the Aynor/Dillon game next year

Reactions: DILLON WIDCATMANDO
It was a good game to watch wish the weather and field conditions were a little better. I also wonder why they would not have the if game at a more fan friendly location. It is so hard to see when you have such a large crowd at a normal high school field. I would think that Francis Marion would have been a great location for the game. I see that some of the other high schools played at college fields even the if game in scisa was at CSU. Did enjoy watching even if I had to look over someones shoulder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT