ADVERTISEMENT

Dutch Fork at River Bluff

dfoldman

Varsity All American
Aug 21, 2005
Battle of unbeaten teams this Friday at River Bluff. Go Foxes... Hard team to beat....Predictions?

Knott's will decide who's prediction would be correct. DF names the score

Knott's will decide who's prediction would be correct. DF names the score

I tend to agree. I realize RB is undefeated but looking at their schedule to date, they would be hard pressed not to be undefeated. Lugoff-Elgin is 0-7 and the closest game they have had was with RB. DF's defense is tough and their offense is proficient. Prediction...DF-58 RB-7

Agreed. RB somehow has lucked into a schedule to date without playing a team with a pulse this year. Going to be tough sledding for RB in region. At least they get the most painful part over with quickly.

Agreed. RB somehow has lucked into a schedule to date without playing a team with a pulse this year. Going to be tough sledding for RB in region. At least they get the most painful part over with quickly.
56-14.... was 42-0 at halftime. Subs played the second half for the most part.

I told you. There are a lot of pretenders in this state. They aren't any good really, but have somehow scheduled folks worse to have a gaudy record. There are some real good teams around, but there is a lot of bad football being played in this state. Eastside and TR in Greenville County are other examples. Neither are real good. But Greenville County has some absolutely horrible football programs that you can feast off of if you just approach average

I told you. There are a lot of pretenders in this state. They aren't any good really, but have somehow scheduled folks worse to have a gaudy record. There are some real good teams around, but there is a lot of bad football being played in this state. Eastside and TR in Greenville County are other examples. Neither are real good. But Greenville County has some absolutely horrible football programs that you can feast off of if you just approach average

Hats off to River Bluff. Went to that game. Great school and a fantastic stadium- they do a great job there and the community is very supportive. Awesome atmosphere. They were pumped to play the Silver Foxes. Reality set in very quickly, but still great folks there at RB. Was pulling for them against Chapin. Go Gators...but the Fear The Fox..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT