yoUSCared

Varsity All American
Aug 3, 2008
QB: Kelly Bryant
WR: JJ Arcega Whiteside
WR: M Adams
Slot WR: Dupree Hart
Flex TE: Tavin Richardson

If the o-line can just fall down forward, I don't see this offense being stopped.

If you think all those guys are amazing....and they are.... go check out Matt Colburn Dutch Fork...he has had a total 64 rushing TDs in his sophomore and junior seasons(24 TDs as a soph and 40 TDs as a jr). Not sure of his total so far this season, but he rushed for 250 yards and 3 TDs against Allen Texas if memory serves... Scoring should be easy, but NC has some studs at places like Mallard Creek, Charlotte Catholic, Richmond County, Scotland County etc....they won't come empty handed.... I think Bryant, Colburn, Whiteside, Hart etc....make for an interesting show.

I was thinking from a pure passing attack, but you're right, Colbourn makes the offense that much more dangerous. I saw him play when they came to Dorman a couple of weeks ago. Great back, should be deadly in the run and screen game.

You guys totally missed Eri'Reon Hayes....they listed him as a DB for this Shrine Bowl, but trust me....he's the deadliest threat at receiving the ball on that roster....It's smart when you think about it though....You can get both a standout wide receiver & a safety for the price of one....but he'll definitely be catching the ball as well!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT