ADVERTISEMENT

Green Sea Football Job Open

LOL

I love the North Carolina pride being shown here.

Now just get your restrooms figured out.

:cool:

(that's a joke for those of you new to this board and don't understand my snide sense of humor)

I know you are joking. Coaches in NC generally understand that Steers use the men's room. It is a shame that we had to ship our basketball to SC because of the fine folks in Charlotte who aren't sure which door to push.

I know you are joking. Coaches in NC generally understand that Steers use the men's room. It is a shame that we had to ship our basketball to SC because of the fine folks in Charlotte who aren't sure which door to push.

I like the "Dog Door"..... one labeled "POINTER" the other "SITTER".... can't be THAT complicated.

:D

Reactions: Sleehrat84
Nothing to do with NC pride. Has to do with common sense. Hire the best person.

As for the bathrooms, etc, we are embarrassed by our legislature on a daily basis, kind of like you are by the guys parading with their flags outside the NCAA games.

You're not going to be able to double dip by retiring in NC and then getting re-hired in NC. You are able to retire in NC and then cross the border and get a job in SC. But then, I'm sure the two of you who are pretty much unhappy with every hire made in SC would never consider that.

Nothing to do with NC pride. Has to do with common sense. Hire the best person.

As for the bathrooms, etc, we are embarrassed by our legislature on a daily basis, kind of like you are by the guys parading with their flags outside the NCAA games.

I only saw ONE "flag".... I missed the folks parading... but you are right. Needless to say, we all have our share of idiots.

:confused:

Per Football Scoops:
Green Sea (SC): Donnie Kiefer has been hired to lead the program. Kiefer come from Central Cabarrus HS (NC) where he was the head coach.

I just saw this about Kiefer coming down. I can assure you that they have hired a great coach and a great guy. He is one of the few coaches that I have heard speak at clinics on offense, defense and strength and conditioning and was absolutely phenomenal at all of them. He may be one of the most well rounded and knowledgeable coaches in the country. He has gone into some really bad programs and turned them around almost over night. All of your kids and coaches will better and smarter from getting the chance to be in his program.

He is one of those coaches who will give you any info you need to get better and will explain it in a way that makes it seem like second grade math. I heard him speak at a clinic last year in New Bern on S&C and it was way more in depth, insightful and useful than most of the college S&C guys I have heard over the last 15 years.

Reactions: Sleehrat84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT