ADVERTISEMENT

Hear tell there's a midlands area team that's already been caught cheating.

sweep.jpg

I found that rug.....

Well, something needs to be done; it didn't get swept under the rug when it happened at Blythewood. District needs to have the balls to be consistent in their rulings.

As for the MV/BC comment, not even relevant to this thread. If you'd like to discuss the mediocrity of your program, start another thread and let's do it there.

FYI, BC is not "my" program. I am a Lexington alumni.

Reactions: Greggnice
And here I thought Jerome was just scared of Tommy Knotts last year when Dutch Fork did this same thing...

Evidently, he's scared of everyone.

:oops:

:D

Well according to sources he and his staff has been given a Stern/Firm talking too...
welp I guess that's that...

So the coach in question tells his staff they will do what they want and won't get caught! If they do- it will be a small slap on the wrist! Geez, guess which UPSTATE coach he learned this attitude from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is a SE BOY!

I still don't know what your beef with Earley is. What has he done since he's been up there with you to rub you the wrong way? Don't blame this guys' transgressions on someone else. That's what's wrong with the world now...everyone wants to blame someone else for THEIR wrong doing. No accountability but overflow of entitlement.

Reactions: coachDMB
Spots have NOT changed!

I still don't know what your beef with Earley is. What has he done since he's been up there with you to rub you the wrong way? Don't blame this guys' transgressions on someone else. That's what's wrong with the world now...everyone wants to blame someone else for THEIR wrong doing. No accountability but overflow of entitlement.

Last edited:
99.9% of leopards don't change their spots....& the same can be said of zebras & their stripes.

I didn't realize that Coach Earley had spot or stripes. The only stripes I know of are the one's Westside will be putting on the behinds of their opponents this year. I hear they are going to be pretty good. (And even better when it's the "Titans")

And here I thought Jerome was just scared of Tommy Knotts last year when Dutch Fork did this same thing...

Evidently, he's scared of everyone.

:oops:

:D
I am pretty sure Dutch Fork had middle schoolers throwing passes with the high school kids. That is NOT illegal as long as there is no contact.

Well it looks like the same coach in question went and recruited Demarco Keenan QB and made also sorts of promises to get him back to RV. My understanding is the Principal is fuming
so let's see this in Action.

Well it looks like the same coach in question went and recruited Demarco Keenan QB and made also sorts of promises to get him back to RV. My understanding is the Principal is fuming
so let's see this in Action.

Did Zeigler transfer back? I think he was a Ridge View kid prior to going to Keenan. Not positive about that but thought I heard that at one of my camps.

I know Ridge View got a transfer QB already from Camden - Jaylen Nelson.

Reactions: red raider alum
The punishment offends depends on the school, or person, that happens to offend. I believe in the past that Summerville has gotten a pass on mistakenly using an illegal player, while others have payed that debt with their playoff lives. Also remember Greer being guilty of illegal contact a few years back at the start of summer practice. In fact if memory serves me correct, the illegal contact was in the background of an interview with Coach Young. Yet that seemingly vanished into thin air once it got to Columbia. Like everything else in life, it often comes down to who you know, more than what is right and wrong.

The punishment offends depends on the school, or person, that happens to offend. I believe in the past that Summerville has gotten a pass on mistakenly using an illegal player, while others have payed that debt with their playoff lives. Also remember Greer being guilty of illegal contact a few years back at the start of summer practice. In fact if memory serves me correct, the illegal contact was in the background of an interview with Coach Young. Yet that seemingly vanished into thin air once it got to Columbia. Like everything else in life, it often comes down to who you know, more than what is right and wrong.
ThingsWeThink.jpg

"Finally someone said it"

Did Zeigler transfer back? I think he was a Ridge View kid prior to going to Keenan. Not positive about that but thought I heard that at one of my camps.

Yes he transferred back.

Yes he did now the kid from Camden is HOT..

So.... evidently someone called Roto-Rooter.... the "pipe" seems to be cleared again.

:rolleyes:

Come ON, Rod... keep up with the jokes!

They're not that hard..... or that good.

:rolleyes:

Coach DMB said back on May 12th that "something is coming down the pipeline."

Here we are a week later and still nothing has happened. Jerome flushed the line, man. The "pipe" has been clear!

o_O

So he really did get a slap on the wrist...Fined an first day of practice cancelled
Pretty tough for the guys from Blythewood and Boiling Springs to hear that
Since each got probation for their separate penalties, and RV broke both rules and only gets this kind of penalty. Not real consistent.

Pretty tough for the guys from Blythewood and Boiling Springs to hear that
Since each got probation for their separate penalties, and RV broke both rules and only gets this kind of penalty. Not real consistent.

Not to mention the fact that Blythewood's coach lost his job over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT