ADVERTISEMENT

Manning?

Not sure of the reliability of the source that told me this, but I heard Reggie Kennedy was talking to them.

Art Craig, Ken Cribb (hemingway), Leonard Johnson....final interviews are Monday

I am hearing that Manning has offered Kennedy the job. Bigger money and no classes. Anyone else hearing anything?

THEY NEED TO GIVE HIM A LOT MORE TO HAVE TO LIVE IN THE RUN OFF AREA OF SUMTER, ON THE CORRIDOR OF SHAME. I WOULD RATHER GO TO EVEN WHERE JB LIVES TO THAT DAMN RATHOLE.

THEY NEED TO GIVE HIM A LOT MORE TO HAVE TO LIVE IN THE RUN OFF AREA OF SUMTER, ON THE CORRIDOR OF SHAME. I WOULD RATHER GO TO EVEN WHERE JB LIVES TO THAT DAMN RATHOLE.
Don't think you can call Manning the "run off" of Sumter...on the corridor of shame, yes, but if you are an outdoors person, like the lake, etc, then you're right at home. Will be interesting to see who is tabbed to fill this position....

Don't think you can call Manning the "run off" of Sumter...on the corridor of shame, yes, but if you are an outdoors person, like the lake, etc, then you're right at home. Will be interesting to see who is tabbed to fill this position....

I know Reggie is a Traveling Man.... but a Lake Man?

Ain't seeing that angle... lol

:D

But Kennedy to Manning? 6 schools in 9 years.... yep. Makes sense.

o_O

THE LAKE HAS RUN DRY, THE FISH ARE POLLUTED AND IT IS HARD AS HELL TO PUT IN UP THERE. EVERYONE FAVORS THE CORNER, EASY ACCESS AND THINGS TO DO.

I can confirm it was offered to Kennedy. Was told he was offered $100,000+

THERE AINT 100,000 IN THAT WHOLE POOR AZZZ COUNTY, HE BETTER TAKE IT

From what I was told it is happening Rod....unfreaking real. Did the man have a winning season in his 2 years at Irmo? How in the world do you not offer it to Art Craig?

This is kind of crazy; I mean, unless Craig just withdrew his name, how does Manning make this hire?

I was told Kennedy was offered the job but that same source told me he turned it down. Some people may wonder why he was interested in the job. Well, he is from Clarendon County having played at East Clarendon. He also had interest in the opening the last two times it came open. I was also told that Art Craig is a finalist. Not really sure who the others are.

LOL

Slick is finding support among the "youngin's" on the board...

;)

BLUE BOY, I DONT UNDERSTAND CRAIG, SEEMS LIKE HE PUTS IN FOR A LOT OF JOBS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT