ADVERTISEMENT

My State Championship Predictions.....

Better posted here:

Does anyone know when the SCHSL will be posting brackets? Normally even if they do not know the teams yet they will have a bracket up showing which region seed wrestles another. They have brackets for other sports, but not wrestling.

I also could not find any info on wrestling in general on their website...

Reactions: BuckkillerSC
Better posted here:

Does anyone know when the SCHSL will be posting brackets? Normally even if they do not know the teams yet they will have a bracket up showing which region seed wrestles another. They have brackets for other sports, but not wrestling.

I also could not find any info on wrestling in general on their website...

I agree Darth. I've been looking also. You would think they could at least act like they care about our sport. But you can look at the handbook to see the bracket. It's in there near the bottom.

The brackets are usually posted in each classes handbook and our known at the start of the school year...it is not like they are hiding anything. Each class runs their state Duals differently, so it is in the individual handbook.

The brackets are usually posted in each classes handbook and our known at the start of the school year...it is not like they are hiding anything. Each class runs their state Duals differently, so it is in the individual handbook.
This is the page I am talking about:
http://www.schsl.org/2016Brackets/16brackets.htm
Usually has the brackets up all the time - maybe they just haven't gotten around to it yet. Will check pg 72.

Jan at the SCHSL said Region V in AAAA still has to wrestle the Dreher/AC Flora match on Wed. to decide 2nd and 3rd. She said bracket will go up when all Region results are turned in. I didn't ask about the status of the other classifications. I just assumed the same reason across the board.

That is the page they do when all regions results are complete. I know that the region 4 AAA was decided this past Saturday with their individual tournament. If you know results, which most have been put on either SCMat or SCVarsity, you can work your brackets out with the handbook version.

I believe matches are still to be wrestled tonight or tomorrow. That is why they are not out yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT