ADVERTISEMENT

New AAAA Predictions

Apr 17, 2015
Okay, okay, okay... so my gals didn't pull it off. I still got their back - No way FM, NW or Clover are going anywhere in that weak region.... Go Lugoff and Laurens! Take out the DAWGS... Don't give them the chance to write DAWGS on your field!

Dude what is your deal? The state champ might've come from region 2 the last couple years but the 3 seed from region 3 held your girls to 2 hits last night on the road. Not to mention Clover took the long drive to Lugoff this past Saturday and only allowed 2 hits from them while putting up 8 runs. Take your weak opinions and go home, you're drunk.

You people are losers. All BS had done is went out and played their asses off every game.

Everyone hates a winner I guess.

You people are losers. All BS had done is went out and played their asses off every game.

Everyone hates a winner I guess.
Nobody hates a winner just for winning. That being said, no team has won anything just yet. Mr. Rebelyell can attest to the fact that talk is only that, talk. All it takes is a couple bad nights and you're watching the rest from the sidelines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT