ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern and Greenwood

you are not the only one who noticed CJ. joe. Team mates respect him .he's a great kid who accepts responsibility well. As I remember the issue was not of Greenwoods low ranking ,DACOACH, it was of Westside high ranking. Westside is doing well but not playing any ranked teams yet. Westside has only beat Greenwood once in 17 years. Hanna has not done that. Now that may change this year but i ask you, what are the odds. Greenwood has some weaknesses that are being exposed by some very good teams. Hopefully the coaches can fix those issues.Just my two cents.
I know, great kids all of them.. Hated that lost tho... We'll get our wins. I still don't believe westside and Hanna got a chance. They've gotten better but that just makes a better game.. Hillcrest the only matchup.

I think Spartanburg will beat Greenwood by the same score.
I know, great kids all of them.. Hated that lost tho... We'll get our wins. I still don't believe westside and Hanna got a chance. They've gotten better but that just makes a better game.. Hillcrest the only matchup.

Agreed!!!

you are not the only one who noticed CJ. joe. Team mates respect him .he's a great kid who accepts responsibility well. As I remember the issue was not of Greenwoods low ranking ,DACOACH, it was of Westside high ranking. Westside is doing well but not playing any ranked teams yet. Westside has only beat Greenwood once in 17 years. Hanna has not done that. Now that may change this year but i ask you, what are the odds. Greenwood has some weaknesses that are being exposed by some very good teams. Hopefully the coaches can fix those issues.Just my two cents.

Westside has beat them TWICE in 17 years LOL (or at least that is what I recall, 05 & 06) but lost the one that counted in 06 for Greenwood to go to State and Win

I think GWD will be fine, every team has games like that but they still are the team to beat in 1 AAAA every year , this what all other programs gauge the success by. I honestly hope the new conference lineups do not take GWD out of this Region.

Westside has beat them TWICE in 17 years LOL (or at least that is what I recall, 05 & 06) but lost the one that counted in 06 for Greenwood to go to State and Win

I think GWD will be fine, every team has games like that but they still are the team to beat in 1 AAAA every year , this what all other programs gauge the success by. I honestly hope the new conference lineups do not take GWD out of this Region.

They may be fine if you consider third in the region fine.

So what's that 2 times it if the last 10
They may be fine if you consider third in the region fine.
We still the team to beat, Hillcrest gets the edge only because they won state last year.. That's it!! So I see us winning region.

I think Spartanburg will beat Greenwood by the same score.

Agreed!!![/QUO
Spartanburg doesnt have as many funky routes as NW so dont think they will put up the scores like that.. Greenwood looked very young but in all honestly i think Ft mill and CLover would be the only teams Greenwood could beat in York County from what i saw friday night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT