ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Charleston Collegiate

JohnELinden

Bench Warmer
Aug 19, 2009
hey guys... was wondering if anyone had info on this team.... my high school from new jersey will be travelling down to play in the rotary roundball holiday tournament..... any/all info is greatly appreciated..... thanks in advance!! i will respond with any questions you have about lindens team.... good luck!

well i dont know if its an official list but i see two seniors listed in the top 20.... nice! is that "all" they have?? i see they scored 51 of their teams 62 points one game

This post was edited on 12/12 3:49 AM by JohnELinden

Yes. Unfortunately, there is only minimal traffic.

You guys got off to a good start today. How do you see tomorrow's game against Imhotep?

do not know much about them.... heard they are solid though... hopefully we come away with the win!

I didn't get to the gym in time to see them today. In case I see them(Linden) Monday, what should I expect?
This post was edited on 12/27 10:02 PM by DC Pops

hopefully we make it past imhotep and get to the title game... im sure there are consolation games... usually are in these tournies...... they are one of the top teams out of philly.....

we have a stud in 6'8" cincy commit quadri moore...... he can play inside or step out and hit the 3.... we are very deep... play great defense.... last years state finalist... fell to atlantic city in overtime... favorite to win it all this year... currently are the #4 team in jersey..... return everyone except one starter from last years team..... good luck!

Sounds like a tough team. I will try to get to their game today. We play the winner/loser of their game on Monday.

It was a good one. Your team showed heart, though. A lot of good athletes on the floor for this one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT