ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting updates

lowcountrydad

Rookie
Feb 28, 2008
Seems like people are hesitant to make individual predictions or even concrete team predictions this season. I understand not wanting to disrespect another athlete/team by promoting another athlete/team. So let's try some other news I find exciting SC HS wrestling recruiting. This information helps promote the sport, gives recognition where due, gives younger wrestlers something to look forward to and to shoot for and gets the fans/parents/families and friends excited. So on National Signing Day (doesn't have to be football) let's hear the scoop on our states best seniors, where are they going or what offers are out there. Also what underclass men are drawing interest. Unless confirmed by a coach or the athletes this shall be considered gossip or opinion or hearsay.

Seems like people are hesitant to make individual predictions or even concrete team predictions this season. I understand not wanting to disrespect another athlete/team by promoting another athlete/team. So let's try some other news I find exciting SC HS wrestling recruiting. This information helps promote the sport, gives recognition where due, gives younger wrestlers something to look forward to and to shoot for and gets the fans/parents/families and friends excited. So on National Signing Day (doesn't have to be football) let's hear the scoop on our states best seniors, where are they going or what offers are out there. Also what underclass men are drawing interest. Unless confirmed by a coach or the athletes this shall be considered gossip or opinion or hearsay.
I'll start I hear that a great young man and wrestler has signed with the Naval Academy to wrestle, AJ Alford of Fort Dorchester. I also read that Evan Carrigan will be attending Campbell and we all seen Zach Clary sign with Limestone. I know it's still early and a lot can change but there must be some rumors out there. Talin Seitz? Martin Duane? AJ Leitten(Jr.)? There has to be some news floating around.

Talon Seitz has some opportunities in front of him. He has a good number of Division 1 teams talking with him, some Big 10 some SOCON, some MAC, a PAC 12. And not to forget some great opportunities at some great Division 2 schools. We are very thankful.

Talon Seitz has some opportunities in front of him. He has a good number of Division 1 teams talking with him, some Big 10 some SOCON, some MAC, a PAC 12. And not to forget some great opportunities at some great Division 2 schools. We are very thankful.
Sounds like the conversation I had with him at a duals tournament. He said it was still wide open. That's great for him. Recognition for his hard work and talent.

Reactions: dominusflevit
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT