ADVERTISEMENT

SUPER CLINIC SOON - New Year's Message For YOU!

bsimpsonhg

Rookie
Oct 4, 2011
THANK YOU in advance for sharing this with others. We wish you an exceptionally blessed

Please check out our 15th Annual GA SUPER CLINIC, with outstanding instructors. Players and coaches already registered from AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, and SC. Check details below and online at www.highergroundsoftball.com

YOUR HIGHER GROUND THOUGHT FOR TUESDAY (12-29-15)
Well, 2015 has been quite an interesting year. On January 27, my wife, Bonnie, had double knee replacement. Her first walk after surgery was 58 feet, which according to the therapist was almost six times as far as the average patient. I was truly blessed to watch her recover. Tough as nails and determined to “get well soon,” she made amazingly rapid strides. Thinking I was pretty healthy, I got a big surprise and had six cardiac bypasses conducted on March 24 (the surgeon, a BIG softball and baseball fan, says the number is not all that important). My amazing wife was a very strong and patient helpmate and, as God has provided exceedingly abundant peace and a huge increase in my awareness of His presence, recovery has been exceptional. As we end this year, unlike many in our society, Bonnie and I are not seeking any safe zones in 2016. We are seeking continued personal peace and increased gratitude for God’s blessings. Will you join us?

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NKJV

EXCEPTIONAL INSTRUCTION – REGISTER VERY SOON: Third Annual FL SUPER Clinic (Pace/Pensacola, FL: JAN 9-10); Fifteenth Annual GA SUPER Clinic (Dublin, GA: JAN 16-17). Players & Coaches; 2-Day & 1-Day Options. Instructors from LSU (2012 & 2015 DI World Series participant), Auburn (2015 DI World Series Participant), Florida State (2014 DI World Series Participant), University of Georgia (2010 & 2011 DI World Series Participant), University of South Carolina, Georgia Southern, Gulf Coast State College, University of North Florida, University of West Florida, and the 2014 USA Softball National Player of the Year (Lacey Waldrop).

Mark YOUR Calendar: Annual College Prep & College Ready SELECT Camp For Elite Skills (Columbus, GA: June 19-24); Higher Ground Team Camp (Pooler/Savannah, GA: July 18-20).

bsimpson@friendlycity.net
www.highergroundsoftball.com
229-392-4048

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT