ADVERTISEMENT

top 5 QBS

Hard to believe he would leave...Earlier it was said that the QB position may have as many as 25 LOI and maybe two sure FBS QB's at this point and that was back in February, now that camps/combines are coming to close is this projection the same which it kind of looks like it is but again it is still early.

From what I know right now and will need some help or correction I think the Myrtle Beach QB committed to an FBS school, Dorman QB committed to an FBS school, and Believe Newberry (Maybe it was Blythewood honestly can't remember) committed to an FBS school. That's three FBS QB commits right now and I haven't heard anything about the Spartanburg QB yet, Dillon QB, West Ashley QB, Ashley Ridge QB, or the other top QB's if they have committed, offers etc...I know its a long way to signing day in February but so far it looks like SC will have three FBS QB and I would say possibly two or three more. Out of the ones that I have not heard or know much about I would say from what some articles say That the Spartanburg, Dillon and Ashley Ridge QB could go to an FBS school and again this is based off articles read etc...I am kind of surprised that a few haven't committed or had offers etc...But then again some could have them and just haven't been posted or announced it anywhere.

Just heard that Collin Sneed from Hillcrest may be transferring to Durham, NC and live with his uncle and play there.
I had not heard that; checked with some Hillcrest folks and they said they had heard the "rumor" but didn't think there was anything to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT