ADVERTISEMENT

Western 3A - 2 October Prognostication

dfoldman

Varsity All American
Aug 21, 2005
* The greater Six Mile/Central/Clemson megalopolis takes on Piedmont's finest.... This will be the best game Western has on tap this week, as I see a trio of curb-stompings in the other match ups.

- DWD 28
- WHS 17

* The crew from Anderson District 2 won't run up the score like Oakway is synonymous with gridiron greatness....NOT.

- BHP 56
- Westoak 0

* The Mustang Sallys run up on Se-NECK-ar this week. Will not be pretty....ride Sally ride...

- SHS 45
- Palmetto 7

* This last one will look like a casting call for "Deliverance- The Sequel"....places like Mountain Rest and Pumpkintown provide the cast of toothless characters for this fracas. Paddle faster, I hear "banjer" music...

- The Flamers 35
- Hawgwaller 0

Last edited:
Daniel will score much more than 28 against Wren. D isn't a big priority in the Piedmont area.

Yea I see Daniel scoring more on wrens defense but we will see when it's all said and done. But if I had to predict daniel scores late 40's early 50 point range.

Foldman, Heard Boggs will not be taking part in this one, any truth?

I find that hard to believe. Head Coaches when they move around find themselves coaching against former teams quite often. From the looks of Cuz these days, what he should avoid taking part in are those late night raids on Krispy Kreme.....

No, nothing to do with that, I heard he was ejected from the last game and therefore will not be allowed to coach this game. Anyone here that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT