ADVERTISEMENT

Westside Ranked 4, Greenwood Not In Top 10?

I was just stating my opinion about the topic. You the one who created this thread Eagle 93. Maybe you should delete it.
Don't get smart. Lol. Yes I did start, and heck no I won't delete it. Don't even know how if I wanted to. I'm simply saying he has already proved he thinks Westside is better, so no need to keep going. We will see in time. Greenwood is used to having to prove itself. Have had to do it for years. Don't get credit until we win it all. It's cool.

Question, Do you have a QB yet that can play/pass consistent? After watching the fiasco last year at the York game 4 in the box was going to shut you down because you couldn't pass!! Not trying to stir the pot, I have been told that you have a great defense, gotten bigger on the O-Line, can run the ball, but still can't pass the ball to a dog on a summer day. I am going to the game at River Bluff, and since I have family in Greenwood might catch another game or two if the schedule allows.

If Westside and Hanna merge Westside isn't going to matter so I hear. Why are you even sticking your nose in the question since Westside isn't going to win a State Championship!!

Greenwood will not even touch westside. Don't even show up.

Lol. Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but we will see when the time comes. We have many heavy weight opponents before playing them. They have to go to Greenwood, so they are the ones who must show up.

We could pass, just didn't. Played conservative for some reason. It's cool though. We like to show and prove.

Lol. Not sure if this is sarcasm or not, but we will see when the time comes. We have many heavy weight opponents before playing them. They have to go to Greenwood, so they are the ones who must show up.
They will be at the 50 calling you guys out. It is the year of the rams. Believe that!

None of the 7 on 7 or scrimmages impress me at all, it wil be settled on the field

7 on 7 is FUN but to me that is it, more or less flag football but does give the kids something to do during the summer and for those schools that have a pass oriented offense they look great but to me 7 on 7 NEVER translates to wins/losses during the actual season

Long time WHS fan here BUT until we BEAT GWD they are still "THE MAN" in Region1 AAAA . Others have ups and downs but year in and year out GWD is the team to beat

They have EARNED the respect and done it the right way, in fact I am not too happy with the new Regions that move Greenwood out of Region 1. I think the proposed region line up I have seen will not make it a difficult region over all

None of the 7 on 7 or scrimmages impress me at all, it wil be settled on the field

7 on 7 is FUN but to me that is it, more or less flag football but does give the kids something to do during the summer and for those schools that have a pass oriented offense they look great but to me 7 on 7 NEVER translates to wins/losses during the actual season

Long time WHS fan here BUT until we BEAT GWD they are still "THE MAN" in Region1 AAAA . Others have ups and downs but year in and year out GWD is the team to beat

They have EARNED the respect and done it the right way, in fact I am not too happy with the new Regions that move Greenwood out of Region 1. I think the proposed region line up I have seen will not make it a difficult region over all
It is what it is tprice. The good thing is, if it happens that way you guys should be region champs consistently unless Hanna gets it together. Not sure what's happening over there.

Greenwood Jamboree tonight. Eagles looked good at times against River Bluff. Still rusty in spots but had a good scrimmage over all. Sounds like Tanneyhill is back at Union.

It is what it is tprice. The good thing is, if it happens that way you guys should be region champs consistently unless Hanna gets it together. Not sure what's happening over there.

I would agree that WHS/TLH should basically rule that region as proposed but if you do not play tough games during the season it will catch up with you in ROUND 1 in playoffs

However I do realize they could schedule some tough pre region games

TLH will be fine in long run, good group of young talent coming in , most of the actual talent at TLH is 9/10 grade for most part and keep in mind they lost a game changing RB last year before the season started in Rencher. I am told he is healthy and looking very good. Had he been in action last year I am sure it would have translated to W's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT