ADVERTISEMENT

Wren QB

If I were a QB in that area, I'd probably want to go to school there.

Any program who gets a good transfer is going to be accused of recruiting.

Reactions: birdcol
I think it's funny that he has trained both Kelly and this kid coming into wren and both left their schools to come to wren just saying food for thought. If he already has 2 d1 scholars why leave. But yes wren is so great. Never got players like that til Kelly and who worked with him. I'm just stating facts .Like I said wren will always lose in 1st round if not 2nd. They need to start recruiting players on d and not just qbs. And also blue ridge needs to file a complaint with hsfl that the only reason for the transfer was athletics and not education. And I say that bc his sister is still going to brhs so looks fishy to me

Last edited:
Reactions: red raider alum
My bad- I am sure NO schools recruit.
New QB's moving across town- coincidence
New QB leaving a school while his sister stays behind- coincidence
QB living in 1 district playing in another- coincidence.

My bad- I shall place my head back in the sand!

This will probably be the last qb transfer for awhile because they won't get to play due to the home grown future talent at qb in the class of 2019, 2020, and 2021 at Wren. Mark my words!

This will probably be the last qb transfer for awhile because they won't get to play due to the home grown future talent at qb in the class of 2019, 2020, and 2021 at Wren. Mark my words!
blue, what do they have coming back at WR?

We will see cause I wonder if wren we even be able to compete cause aren't they moving up in conference and I wonder who is gonna be in there with them.

Tiger Guru/Red Raider
First..I am in TOTAL agreement with you about illegal school attendance for athletics or any other reasons. Remember the last time we talked about this...I did check with the powers that be (trust me on this) and Urichs sister is a Blue Ridge LEGALLY! The family lives in Easley/ Wren district. I can tell you this for sure. That kid wasn't in school at Wren for 2 days before his legal residence was checked on.(no less than 10 complaints by jealousy or whatever reasons).and I cannot reveal my sources on this...bUT it has been VERIFIED. I would be the FIRST one to have a problem if that was not verified.
Second...Wren had ANOTHER QB transfer this past year MID SEASON, and this QB has not even been mentioned or questioned! You know why? Because he is not the QB size wise ability wise and performance wise that Bryant and Urich are! Nobody even fussed about that questionable transfer that was done OBVIOUSLY to put that QB in line to follow Bryant!! So that says it ALL!! Who care where Urichs sister goes to school as long as Urich is legally at Wren! Blue Ridge would not allow his sister to attend if she was not legally there!

MgoBlue..I agree totally.
I ha e heard that Wren is also getting g a pretty good WR transfer from the Belton area? Rising Senior WR with good talent....Can you confirm? Have you or Lion 87 heard anything?

Agreed! Watch that lil Rising 9th grade JV Qb for Wren this year and see! He will fit right in after Urich. And it's fine either way..as long as it's legit! Let the kids play!!

My bad- I am sure NO schools recruit.
New QB's moving across town- coincidence
New QB leaving a school while his sister stays behind- coincidence
QB living in 1 district playing in another- coincidence.

My bad- I shall place my head back in the sand!
The Wren Qb lives in Easley With his entire family. They drive the lil sister to BRHS every day!! I found this out from reliable sources that I cannot reveal. I would have been the first to report it if what you think was true!

We will see cause I wonder if wren we even be able to compete cause aren't they moving up in conference and I wonder who is gonna be in there with them.
Wren Did move up in Conference...They moved UP TO 4A! You must be thinking g about DANIEL HIGH ..they stayed at 3a!! Lol

I think it's funny that he has trained both Kelly and this kid coming into wren and both left their schools to come to wren just saying food for thought. If he already has 2 d1 scholars why leave. But yes wren is so great. Never got players like that til Kelly and who worked with him. I'm just stating facts .Like I said wren will always lose in 1st round if not 2nd. They need to start recruiting players on d and not just qbs. And also blue ridge needs to file a complaint with hsfl that the only reason for the transfer was athletics and not education. And I say that bc his sister is still going to brhs so looks fishy to me

I think Urich offers came AFTER his transfer to WREN!

If I were a QB in that area, I'd probably want to go to school there.

Any program who gets a good transfer is going to be accused of recruiting.

That's right JB..as evidenced by the QB (who also trains with Ramon by the way) who up and left his home team in the middle of last season (obviously) to be in a better position this year And increase recruiting chances...

So if Ramon recruited, even a little bit, why would he send TWO QBS(one a rising sr and Urich a soph ) to Wren within 2 months of each other? Those kids families made the decisions. The qb that went on his own a few months before Urich did (and wore his home school jersey one week and a Wren jersey the very next week HOLY CRAP, SHERLOCK)
..and NOBODY complained. NOBODY! Now Urich comes to Wren On his OWN to be with a team that works hard year round and has an AWESOME coach to give him the basics and therefore better his recruiting chances (just like the first Wren transfer after Kelly)..and people get their big boy boxers in a wad cause Urich can PLAY! The good schools good coaches and good players are gonna have the Haters-whuch is a true sign they are really good! It's not right but it's TRUE!

I don't know Ramone and have never met him; couldn't tell you a thing about him. I doubt very seriously, though, that he is "recruiting" for a school as that would be suicide for his training career.

If he's helping kids, more power to him.

In response to Blue or whoever you are, your earlier post was i reference to QB1 Training Camps. If you have ANY doubt about the quarterback "training" you are welcome to come to our facility and watch our one one one or small group training sessions. I will guarantee no one out there is doing what we do in terms of high speed video analysts, Biomechanical analysts by PhD staff, Vertimax workouts specifically for the position, in addition to our QB training system protocol. And NO ONE is doing InBody analysis of the athletes. Visit anytime you'd like.
Now THAT sounds like some great training opportunities! I would love to come check yall out..and Ramon too! Sounds like both are excellent and both are for the kids...and that's what's awesome -bottom line!

I think I might just leave the gardening to my wife a day or two next week and mosey on over to a few spring practices...I want to see Urich in person. I have been defending him based on facts that I have found, but I want to see him in person. Is the kid really 6-4 190? He looks big on film, and I'm not accusing of Stat padding, but those kids (especially QBs exaggerate all the time on HUDL).
I want to go see a few more teams as well...if anybody wants to join me, let's go. Any of you men folk out there..My treat for coffee and biscuits at Hardees. (Can ya tell my age)!

yes. I have been here a LOOOOOOONG time and love to stir the pot BUT I also post nothing but facts! Many people do NOT like them and want to slander and downgrade it, but I will bet 99% of all I have ever said is FACT and can be proven. With that said- my sources will not be revealed on a board. But it is all good. Wren could not play defense last year and this one will be no different.

Ramone has worked with college qbs such as Hackenberg(Penn State), Swoopes(Texas), McCrary(Vanderbilt), Browne(Southern Cal), Zaire(Notre Dame), and Wallace( Auburn) at VTO camps as the QB instructor. He began training Wallace as a result of his parent's positive impression of Ramone during the camp. He trained Chad Kelly ( former Clemson QB but now at Ole Miss)for almost two years, and Deshaun Watson over the summer. The referral to train Deshaun came from former Clemson OC(Chad Morris) and other staff members. He gets calls from around the country to train qbs but he prefers to work with the ones in SC, NC, and GA, and refers those qbs to his qb training colleagues living in their respective regions. Most of the major recruiting services call him for his opinion regarding players. I also have never heard of him bashing kids that choose to train with someone else because it is not about him but the kids. He has a very bright future.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT