ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling results?

DuckDitchTiger

Varsity All American
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2010
Does anyone have any results from matches? Cane Bay beat Fort D 37 to 36 last night. That's all I know about.

That's one thing about this sport it is very secretive. I hate it bc at the beginning of the season i just want to see some wrestling scores. If this was football it would be play by play on 3 different message boards. lol Everyone is trying to hide there lineups even though it will sooner or later come out and we know the majority of the teams drop down toward the end.

Agreed and that's lame. No wonder the sport doesn't grow.

Also, not really one to complain about referees and it didn't matter in regards to the outcome of Fort/Cane Bay but can someone teach these guys what an escape is. I counted 8-10 missed escapes. Equally bad for both squads. Pretty frustrating to watch.

Summerville hosted Beaufort, Berkeley and Swansea last night. Summerville posted victories over all 3 teams. I am not sure how the other 3 faired against each other. I only saw the first match. I did see the Beaufort v. Summerville score was 40-30, Summerville.
As for this early in the season - hard to tell.. especially first matches, so not sure if it's really a need for secrecy, there will probably be lineup adjustments, etc. Fort is still without the football players that are in the playoff, so that result could change up - depending upon who's on the football team that wrestles.

Summerville hosted Beaufort, Berkeley and Swansea last night. Summerville posted victories over all 3 teams. I am not sure how the other 3 faired against each other. I only saw the first match. I did see the Beaufort v. Summerville score was 40-30, Summerville.
As for this early in the season - hard to tell.. especially first matches, so not sure if it's really a need for secrecy, there will probably be lineup adjustments, etc. Fort is still without the football players that are in the playoff, so that result could change up - depending upon who's on the football team that wrestles.
I got a kick out of our 113 accidentally pinning himself going for a pin.

Both Parkers and Simpson were spectators. Cane Bays 106 was over weight. Good wrestler from Stratford and the new kid from NC didn't wrestle. My son wrestled up and got a 6 to 2 decision, he was conservative and has only been back to practice for a week because of football. I think Coach Young will be very successful at Fort.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT