ADVERTISEMENT

4A dual state play-offs

hylnder133

Two Year Starter
Jan 12, 2004
I have no dog in this fight but would like to see what everyone thinks? Since 1993 or when ever the dual championship started only 6 different schools have won the title. This year seems to be more wide open than ever! Contenders in the Upstate...Boiling Springs, Rock Hill, Dorman, Fort Mill? Don't sleep on Westwood either. Can Hillcrest work some magic or will Lugoff come out of that group? What about the Lower state. I have not seen many of them in a dual but looks like Fort D, Ashley Ridge and Lexington are the front runners. Will Summerville put something together? Is Carolina Forrest going to contend? What about Stratford?

State Title goes to winner of the Upper State. Typically Upper State has better teams, and Lower State has better individuals.... been that way for a while.

Maybe recently, but for awhile the lower state was dominating. Think Fort D and Summerville. I think that Lexington was Lower State when they won too.

tied 11-11 right not... With RH and Summerville taking the majority of titles.... upperstate with 4 in a row Hillcrest 2x and RH 2x

Most of the lower state teams are fairly young, so that will change. Andrew Young will be very successful at Fort.

ADVERTISEMENT