ADVERTISEMENT

Colleton County Football

swampfox18

Bench Warmer
Apr 29, 2013
Goose Creek, SC
So I just read online where Colleton County has put the HC/AD on paid leave pending an investigation for Unprofessional conduct. I know that could mean anything, I thought he had done a good job for what he had to work for. Just curious to what all of a sudden happened. Wonder if the kids leaving for Ft. had anything to do with it???

I hadn't heard anything negative about him to this point. I did hear that he took the Williams kid to a bunch of camps and invested a lot of time in him, and was obviously not a happy camper when he left! I don't know if it has anything to do with that, but again all I have heard was that he was a good guy and a good coach!

What's the guys story, i know he was a head coach at Loris and Lakewood according to the scfootballhistory website...where was he before as an assistant and i don't know much about the places he has been a head coach, i guess each school was a step up.....maybe....

I've heard it is from a multitude of things - not just one thing. I know there was a confrontation between he and a booster club president and parent recently.

Last edited:
Wow! Confrontations like that won't help your career.

Wife's from Walterboro. Whole deal has been a semi to unmitigated dumpster fire since they merged Walterboro and Ruffin. Sad.

JB I have heard that there were some "dust ups" with boosters and also heard "Rumors" of things he said when the kids left. Now days all you got to do is PO the wrong person and that is all it takes to be let go. No matter what your body of work says.

I think you are obsessed with Summerville as you have to respond to every thread about them and bring them up in threads which are not about them. Now back on topic. It is sad if this is indeed true. The Cougars have certainly improved on the field since his arrival.

SHUT UP CHEATER, YALL SHOULDN'T CHEAT ALL THE TIME, GO PLAY IN THE STREET

Wow.... that article is pretty much the KOD.

Collenton County hits the "DO OVER" button yet again.

o_O

When I was at W'boro Ruffin had some athletes. Just didn't expect it to drop off.

Doesn't matter. We beat CC last night in 7v7 pretty good.

The CC QB is a big boy!

HE IS AND CAN THROW IT 80 YRDS, RUFFIN NEVER BEAT THE BORO WHEN THEY HAD THE MEAT

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE BORO IN THE CORNER, GAME NINE FOR MY STAGS 600 TH GAME. ITS BEEN A LONG RUN TO 600.

Um, y'all woke this thread up after an 8 month nap...

Seriously?

LOL

:confused:

ADVERTISEMENT