ADVERTISEMENT

East Coast South Carolina ASA Tournaments

Jan 25, 2016
Check out our website EASTCOASTASA.COM

In my first year in the area I will be hosting 3 ASA Eastern/Southern National Qualifiers between Myrtle Beach and Florence South Carolina.

ASA Summer Starter May 21-22 Myrtle Beach. This tournament is $295 for a 4 game guarantee with both Diamond and Gold brackets. Winners of the Diamond bracket will receive a free entry into the ASA State tournament.

ASA Firecracker Frenzy July 1-3 Florence South Carolina. This tournament is $350 for a 5 game guarantee with both Diamond and Gold brackets. Winners of the Diamond bracket will receive a free entry into the Diamond Classic Fall Showcase at Tyger River.

ASA Pumpkin Smash October 14-16 North Myrtle Beach/Myrtle Beach South Carolina. This tournament is $295 for a 4 game guarantee with both Diamond and Gold brackets. Winners of the Diamond bracket will receive a free entry into the Diamond Classic Summer Showcase.

For more information please visit our website EASTCOASTASA.COM or on facebook contact me personally for details. I look forward to hosting you all this summer!

Mark Skapin
SC ASA District Commissioner
Coastal Carolina ASA
440-454-0267
coastalcarolinaasa@yahoo.com

Reactions: SCFirecracker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT