ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Scores

Boiling Springs 4 Dutch Fork 1
Storm Thurmond 8 Woodruff 6
South Florence 9 Spring Valley 3

Last edited:
Reactions: tcollie
Jacket, looks like Summerville will again visit your girls. I think the last time they were there (2011?), Jackets beat them and set up an early departure from the playoffs for the Ville. I want be there and as always hoping for a well played game and W from the low country team.

See you at the game tcollie. Please keep this game honorable at your house. Not that you and team have been everything but. I like tcollie.

Last edited:
See you at the game tcollie. Please keep this game honorable at your house. Not that you and team have been everything but. I like tcollie.
Lol
I will be there. I'm usually on Left center fence with Bella's dad in our free speech zone ;)

I like how you post. Am an old man who has been around the block. Probably will meander that way. But I am stubborn too, and so much want to see HS softball played the right way. I am sure with a great school like Fort Mill, SC. A super great location for softball prospects. I will not be disappointed ... Well ... Unless you beat BS fair and square.

why did you call boiling springs score on wed, when game was played Thursday?
I'm confused
Because it was a baseball score someone had listed as softball on twitter! I can't get these schools to send me their scores direct lol! The score was originally posted as 6-1 and that was the baseball score.

Last edited:
why did you call boiling springs score on wed, when game was played Thursday?
I'm confused

It is the EDIT function. If scores can be predicted, sign me up. But the same talents may better be used in the stock market, than SC HS softball.

FMHS - BS
Weather. Mon game

Solid civil war reenactment however by girls

Game should of been played earlier in day with perfect weather. Go figure

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs1980
Pretty much the entire BC team plays travel ball together for the SC Badkatz....so they are very familiar with each other since they play together all year long.

Pretty much the entire BC team plays travel ball together for the SC Badkatz....so they are very familiar with each other since they play together all year long.
Sounds like BC is doing everything right. When a HS can gather their players and get them to play with each other in the summer, for the most part, that is the biggest complement any HS group can get.

For rules experts, there are rules that need to be followed. Something like 5 players at a time. Who knows, for in my mind it is not important and think it is silly. Personally, I applaud high schools who keep players together. But I am a HS guy. Not a travel guy.

Reactions: juspitchit
Sounds like BC is doing everything right. When a HS can gather their players and get them to play with each other in the summer, for the most part, that is the biggest complement any HS group can get.

For rules experts, there are rules that need to be followed. Something like 5 players at a time. Who knows, for in my mind it is not important and think it is silly. Personally, I applaud high schools who keep players together. But I am a HS guy. Not a travel guy.

Do not think it matters how many kids as long as no one from high school staff is on travel coaching staff. If high school staff is travel coach then there is a rule on number of kids

Bluffton wins 6-4 over West Florence. Back to stratford on wednesday for a double header for the District championship.

Bs 1
FMHS 0
ITB

FMHS had 3-4 chances under 1 out runner on 3b.

Bella Roy. 16k

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT