ADVERTISEMENT

Roster for Noth- South Games

Jan 31, 2013
NORTH-SOUTH ROSTERS

The rosters for the North-South all-star softball games, scheduled for June 15-16 at USC-Aiken:

NORTH AAAA/A

Halie Hutto, Wagener-Salley
Michelle Malsch, St. Joseph’s
Morgan Matthews, Fox Creek
Leigha Snipes, Dixie
Samantha Ferguson, Dixie
Breanna Martinez, Spring Valley
Delaney Guerrero, Lugoff-Elgin
Rachel Marion, Northwestern
Olivia Henson, Gaffney
Shania Dominque, Clover
Christina Storch, Mauldin
Meghan Majeski, J.L. Mann
Payten Bennett, Byrnes
Allison Neely, Byrnes
McKenna Quinn, Boiling Springs
Kelkcee Fulton, Greenville
Coaches: Lauri Epps, Dutch Fork; Jerry Thomas, Lewisville

SOUTH AAAA/A

Courtney White, Lexington
Shipley Yonkers, Lexington
Jenna Nance, South Florence
Quiana Hodge, South Florence
Peggy Lou Rochay, Cane Bay
Skye Moore, Stratford
Nikki Linthicum, Stratford
Kayla Bannister, Wando
Katie Painter, West Ashley
Noel Gilley, Ashley Ridge
Taylor Belfiore, Summerville
Summer Jenkins, Summerville
Mallory Chavis, Bamberg-Ehrhardt
Brooklyn Fort, East Clarendon
Maddy Long, Latta
Ally Spivey, Lake View
Coaches: Meagen Johnson, Carolina Forest; Robert Williams, Bamberg-Ehrhardt

NORTH AAA/AA

Ashton Martin, Daniel
A.G. Gardner, Seneca
Michaela Preusz, Seneca
Ansley Gilreath, Blue Ridge
Cassie Nichols, Clinton
Dexlie Inman, Union County
Elizabeth Josey, Chester
Lindsay Harris, Chapin
Ashley Westbrooks, Chesnee
Sydney Davis, Landrum
Josie Edwards, Abbeville
Megan Adams, Crescent
Caroline Gates, Crescent
Cameron Riley, Saluda
Madyson Murphy, Mid-Carolina
Jayden Peel, Mid-Carolina
Coaches: Joseph Terry, Clinton; Joey Lawson, Saluda

SOUTH AAA/AA

Alicia Dorgan, Gilbert
Morgan Smith, Midland Valley
Sydney Blackmon, Darlington
Cayla Drotar, Hartsville
Jaclyn Ponder, Hartsville
Morgan Compton, Myrtle Beach
Raynl Newman, North Myrtle Beach
Kelsi Bachmann, St. James
Taylor Graham,Georgetown
Baylee Westbury, Hanahan
Kayla Ard, Johnsonville
Savanna Young, Johnsonville
Marissa Tyndell, Dillon
Jessie Johnson, Aynor
Morgan Elliot, Aynor
Coaches: Adam Jones, St. James; Terry Welch, Johnsonville

Wednesday June 15th @ USC Aiken
Gm 1: 1A/4A North vs 1A/4A South 6:00 PM
Gm 2: 2A/3A North vs 2A/3A South 7:50 PM

Thursday June 16th @ USC Aiken

Gm 3: two teams that lost Wednesday night. 0930 AM
Gm 4: two teams that Won Wednesday night. 1130 AM

Wednesday June 15th @ USC Aiken
Gm 1: 1A/4A North vs 1A/4A South 6:00 PM
Gm 2: 2A/3A North vs 2A/3A South 7:50 PM

Thursday June 16th @ USC Aiken

Gm 3: two teams that lost Wednesday night. 0930 AM
Gm 4: two teams that Won Wednesday night. 1130 AM

Thanks !

I have seen a good many of these ladies in action. I look forward to watching those I have yet to see in person. Those rosters look very talented. Should be some great match ups.

This maybe the most evenly matched rosters I have seen in these games over the years I have been following. Should be fun to watch!

There is a special beauty to this event. The introduction to these great ladies, in Aiken SC, to college softball. Or a celebration of being an accomplished adult.

Most think it is about the games on the field. Probably right. But there is a reason only Seniors are chosen. Live in a dorm together for a few days. Experience their first early life after high school in a true college setting.

Sure the game stories are nice to hear. The Dorm stories are even better, as these great ladies get to celebrate life amongst their hard earned peers, and help figure the next step out. Without the parents, and local high school agents "hovering".

That is the true meaning of this event. And so glad to have experienced it, and proud it still continues. A reward. A brief lesson lesson in tIme. But very valuable to the the ladies.

I truly hope the contributors to this special event, make it continue.

Last edited:
There is a special beauty to this event. The introduction to these great ladies, in Aiken SC, to college softball. Or a celebration of being an accomplished adult.

Most think it is about the games on the field. Probably right. But there is a reason only Seniors are chosen. Live in a dorm together for a few days. Experience their first early life after high school in a true college setting.

Sure the game stories are nice to hear. The Dorm stories are even better, as these great ladies get to celebrate life amongst their hard earned peers, and help figure the next step out. Without the parents, and local high school agents "hovering".

That is the true meaning of this event. And so glad to have experienced it, and proud it still continues. A reward. A brief lesson lesson in tIme. But very valuable to the the ladies.

I truly hope the contributors to this special event, make it continue.
To add something to a post recently my daughter roomed with a player from her region that she was sure she didn't like judging her on the field actions. They became friends and was another lesson to me that a competitors on the field actions don't always represent what they are off the field. There are many that turn down opportunity do this and really miss out on the experience you mention above.

Reactions: Spankit
One of last years players of the year, common dormed with mine. Was told she was the sweetest, humble, most down to earth young lady to be around. There are 8 players to a dorm set I am told.

This just shortly after she knocked us out of the biggest last game of the year. Nary a mention of it.

These are the stories I like to hear. Won't name the player. Would like to. But she is still playing at the highest D1 level, had a good year on the opposite side of her forte, and the inside folks can probably figure out the rest.

When you Want to put your game in Check, just ask her.

Last edited:
Reactions: NA_JACKET
Did they have the home run derby , etc. Tuesday night ? I'm planning on going to the games tonight if the weather cooperates .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT