ADVERTISEMENT

Stalling

Eagle Hater 3333

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2017
Referees need to get on the same page. I have seen top kids drop below the hips and hold on for half the period with no stall calls. Then other referees call it in a matter of seconds. They should be ashamed of costing kids matches by being inconsistent!

Why don't you become a referee and do something about it instead. It's always going to be inconsistent until someone takes action instead of complaining about it on a forum.

SC Refs are terrible when it comes to stalling. They don't call it when they should and call it when they shouldn't. Our officials my be the worst in the country. I can see a huge difference between SC and NC officials. One wrestler can shoot 5 times and the other wrestler can sit back and look for a front headlock from a shot and nothing. This is a problem that we will always have since we can't get rid of these pieces of crap. Get use to it. No i am not going to become an Official bc i am better than that. I can actually coach. People who can't wrestle ...coach..people who can't coach officiate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT