ADVERTISEMENT

State Champions - Picks???

Apr 2, 2009
Who are your favorites/picks to win the state championships this year?

4A - Very difficult, but I am going with Blythewood in a VERY close series.
3A - AC Flora beacuse I don't think Airport is as effective on capitalizing on the little things
2A - Chesne, who picks against those guys
1A - Latta because of family ties, but I know it will be a tall task to beat St. Joe's

Whatcha got?

4A: Lexington - Stats are amazingly about the same for both teams, toss up for sure.
3A: AC Flora - Airport is scrappy, but they haven't been there, and I think that will show.
2A: Bishop England - It is almost an every other year for those boys down on John's Island. And it is the every other year this year.
1A: St. Joseph's - Obviously haven't lost a beat from last year.

I think Socastee will sweep Airport today and play Flora in the AAA series.

I think Bishop England is not on John's Island.

I think you're probably correct that St. Joseph's will win an Class A.

If 2 of the 4 state champions in SCHSL are private schools, then once again we will have clear evidence of how wrong it is to allow these schools to compete with other schools their same size but who have the clear disadvantage of school zones.

Agreed. If they want to have a private school they ought to play in their own private league.

If 2 of the 4 state champions in SCHSL are private schools, then once again we will have clear evidence of how wrong it is to allow these schools to compete with other schools their same size but who have the clear disadvantage of school zones.

Daniel Island - I stand corrected my friend. Public School Geography Education. Maybe I should have gone to a private school!!

I don't recall ever teaching the difference between Daniel Island and John's Island in geography class. I was just correcting a mistake. No offense intended.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT