ADVERTISEMENT

To be the Best you gotta beat the BEST

Granted, they may not have hit their stride yet. But, the showing at Marion was no where near what one would expect from a team returning so many state qualifiers.
4 of those state qualifiers were not there, but we still did not look like ourselves. Not a great first tournament. We looked good at cresent, and were still down one. Its all comming together.

Razor, You are correct and I am wrong . Chapin ran into a better team last night.. I could make excesses but I am sure you do not want to hear them.. I will stand by what I said that Chapin will make a push for 4A State with several individual winners.. Lot of wrestling left and Chapin needs some young guys to get better.. Good luck this season..

Seahawk. I do hope you guys win the 4A. Just an FYI. I thought LE had the shot but losing two guys hurts. I hate it for the LE team. So, Chapin kick some ass.

Was gonna say they got to be talking about Adam.

I can't tell which one is Adam. His brother coaches also, right? The bigger bald guy with the grey beard is Adams brother. The black headed guy with the back beard is Adam. Am I correct? If I'm correct, Yes, he's the cocky one. Gotta be.

Lugoff has 2 guys go down due to injury? We talking season ending, or like North last year where he was out for 4 weeks, injured?

Reactions: razorralph
4 of the 6 state championships Battery Creek has came at 3a.Don't count those kids out.
I'm not taking those wins away from them. Coach Day gets the job done in February, but the road to winning a 3A title this year runs through Oconee. They're beating 4A and 5A teams... And not just beating them, they're showing out.

Oh many that's terrible. Going to be hard to compete with Eastside with holes in their lineup. Is Wilson the kid with glasses and the scar on his head? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to figure out if that's him. If it is, he's around a 75-25 wrestler, that will be hard to replace of he's season ending.

I can't tell which one is Adam. His brother coaches also, right? The bigger bald guy with the grey beard is Adams brother. The black headed guy with the back beard is Adam. Am I correct? If I'm correct, Yes, he's the cocky one. Gotta be.
Haaa,yes adam is the guy with the black beard. Yes he can come off as cocky. And lastly yes, he is the best damn tag team partner i have ever run the streets with. One of the coolest dudes i have met. Aside from Rasheem Neloms.

Ole Eaglehater222 pretty confident in West Oak. Apparently you are the final authority on who wins hypothetical matches. I guess I'll move on now that the matter is settled. Thanks for the clarification.

Danial Leader, it's cute how you get so disturbed and upset by someone bragging on another school, especially WO. You need a tissue? I do not like WO at all and after reading the comments, I'm not a fan of Adam either. I don't care how cool everyone thinks he is. Just for the record, I'm a Rebel MF.
Ok, back to you Richard (danial). I haven't said anything about WO winning matches. Your delusion exceeds what I've been told about you or you just can't read. Here's something hypothetical for ur dumb ass....... send all of your recruits back to TR, Byrnes, SPARTANBURG, Blue Ridge, etc.... and see how good Eastside would be. As someone said in this thread, Eastside is the only school in SC that puts together an all star team. That didn't work out too well in Delaware, did it? We are tired of it. Now Spartanburg county can start expecting this. Hope you guys are ok with it. They have expanded their recruiting to two counties. Lets stop this shit.

I am the Eaglehater222

I guess it depends on your definition of "national". To some, national means Fargo and Super 32. To me national means traveling around the United States taking part in regional and nationally certified tournaments to get the better competition. That can include Team Palmetto's travels, on which the Augustines, Maholtz and Tucker Allen have all participated for years. As well as individual tournaments like AAU Spring Youth Nationals, Dixie Youth Nationals, NUWAY Nationals, Throwdown in Motown, etc.

Additionally, I said 'wrestling at the national level' - I did not infer they were dominating at the national level. The point is that these freshmen have put in the time and work in the Eastside Youth Wrestling room and their families have made the commitment to travel to the best competition - win or lose to get better. As a result - Eastside's freshmen have many of years of high level experience that will help them at the state level - like Jordie White last year. I brought up the 'refs' thing because of all the other comments on these boards about the refs doing whatever Koz says.

BTW - Eastside's A team travels to Delaware today to participate in the Beast of the East. The fact that Eastside has an A and B team to wrestle in different duals on the 21st once again speaks volumes about the program. Deciding which team goes to which dual is up to Koz, but I have no doubt he has his reasons, probably that he committed to the Patriot Duals before knowing he would be able to submit a team to the other dual. Likewise - West Oak could have entered the Southern Slam instead of the Panther Invitational and wrestled in the dual matches on the Thursday before the tournament started. Eastside beat Woodward Academy that night.

Swu.... your old dumb ass is just as delusional as danial. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to hear you talk much less, read your posts? Delusional kiss ass old ass man.

I am the Eaglehater222

Swu.... your old dumb ass is just as delusional as danial. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to hear you talk much less, read your posts? Delusional kiss ass old ass man.

I am the Eaglehater222
I'm a wise old sage, and you are a bitter old man who likes to make excuses for your team's lack of success. Your hate is played out and what was once humorous is now just sad. Now go back to work - there's another car at the drive thru.

Eaglehater222 - I believe you said this in an earlier post "Accept the fact that west oak is better this year so stop crying like little babies." Sure seems like you think West Oak would win the hypothetical match.

It just looks like you have a problem with programs that are successful. West Oak does an awesome job with their program and you go after their coaches. Eastside has a history of success and you blame them for cheating. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

I appreciate the courage it takes though to come on message boards anonymously and make all kinds of accusations. It's a lot easier to get in the trenches and build a program worth transferring to. I really respect what you're doing.

Reactions: 0ldtimer
Swu.... your old dumb ass is just as delusional as danial.

I am the Eaglehater222

When I see you type this at the end of your post like the rest of us don't understand who wrote it, I think of

swcwn5.jpg

Hmmmmm???? Which part of the Eaglehater are you eyeing??? What say you gymCOCK?

I am the Eaglehater222

Maybe the part that sounds like somebody that got their stuff pushed in once or twice by eastside and can't let the almost glory days go.

Or maybe it's that gif went 27 ft over your head. You pick.

For I am the gymcock81.

Looks like Chapin was the highest finishing team from South Carolina (3rd) at the Coastal Clash (WO finished 5th).. Like I said in my first post, my view may be skewed but I like what Chapin is doing with a young team..

Can't look at an individual tourney results to see which team would win a head to head dual. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Hasbeen, I am not sure what apples to apples you are comparing WO to because it doesn't seem they wrestle in South Carolina very much in December. I guess you think they would be good if they were in Georgia. We should learn a lot about Chapin in the next 2 days (Wildcat Duals) and I think they will be a team that continues to get better as the season goes on.

Hasbeen, I am not sure what apples to apples you are comparing WO to because it doesn't seem they wrestle in South Carolina very much in December. I guess you think they would be good if they were in Georgia. We should learn a lot about Chapin in the next 2 days (Wildcat Duals) and I think they will be a team that continues to get better as the season goes on.

Very true points, if eastside would switch their A and B teams on the weekend of January 21, we could all see it at the Red Raider Duals.
6 of the top 7 5A and 4 of the top 6 4A schools at Wildcat Duals - but no West Oak? JTANNERY acts like its a travesty that Koz won't switch his teams for the 21st, but where's WO today ,tomorrow? To quote JTANNERY - We could all see it at the Wildcat Duals.... chirp, chirp, chirp. We will learn a lot about Eastside, Chapin, River Bluff, Lugoff Elgin, Fort Mill and Lexington. My prediction is River Bluff and Eastside in the finals - Eastside wins.

West Oak sees or will see all the teams at Lexington other than Eastside and River Bluff and didn't know eastside's schedule. West Oak is off this week for good reason. I never said anything about it being a travesty that the teams from eastside weren't switched, just thought it would be cool if they were so we all could see it. Chapin beat them in the clash so West Oak is out of the conversation anyway.

This also leads to another discussion.... We focus so much on dual tournaments, when colleges focus more on individuals. In dividually is Chapin better, possibly.
But as a team how can they compete when they need to bump or move guys around in their lineup in close duals. Chapinay win 4A traditional state, but Eastside will beat them in a dual

This also leads to another discussion.... We focus so much on dual tournaments, when colleges focus more on individuals. In dividually is Chapin better, possibly.
But as a team how can they compete when they need to bump or move guys around in their lineup in close duals. Chapinay win 4A traditional state, but Eastside will beat them in a dual
I agree with that

6 of the top 7 5A and 4 of the top 6 4A schools at Wildcat Duals - but no West Oak? JTANNERY acts like its a travesty that Koz won't switch his teams for the 21st, but where's WO today ,tomorrow? To quote JTANNERY - We could all see it at the Wildcat Duals.... chirp, chirp, chirp. We will learn a lot about Eastside, Chapin, River Bluff, Lugoff Elgin, Fort Mill and Lexington. My prediction is River Bluff and Eastside in the finals - Eastside wins.

It's funny you make this comment to Tannery the day before this tournament when his comment was weeks before the Greenville duals. Sounds like swu is in to the drama as much as Eaglehater. Lol

It's funny you make this comment to Tannery the day before this tournament when his comment was weeks before the Greenville duals. Sounds like swu is in to the drama as much as Eaglehater. Lol
Haven't heard from Eaglehater in a while - just trying to draw him out. A little 'Can Call' or rattling of antlers. The Eaglehater rut must be over (speaking your language Buckkiller)

After reading several posts, Swu you say you're a wise man but your quote of JTANNERY is not correct. You should read the posts again as your quote is incorrect. I can't find anywhere that he says chirp chirp.

Haven't heard from Eaglehater in a while - just trying to draw him out. A little 'Can Call' or rattling of antlers. The Eaglehater rut must be over (speaking your language Buckkiller)

That's old school swu. Never have used a can call or rattling. But I never miss when the right opportunity exists.

Reactions: swutiger
Eaglehater222 must have forgotten his password, like the first Eaglehater... Next we'll have Eaglehater333

Last day of deer season tomorrow! I'm taking my old school can call into the woods early and will be home to watch Clemson win tomorrow night - and celebrate the Eagles Wildcat Duals championship!

We will learn a lot about Eastside, Chapin, River Bluff, Lugoff Elgin, Fort Mill and Lexington. My prediction is River Bluff and Eastside in the finals - Eastside wins.
So far it looks to be a solid prediction. Good luck to Eastside in the finals...

Just curious if anyone knew what happened in the Ft Mill/Chapin match. Something with Chapin's weigh in sheet that caused Brock's frustration?

SeaHawk, So you think Individual Tournament results shows who will win head to head? I really don't have a dog in the fight seeing that i am a 2A guy but you are making it easy to pull for W.O. Good luck to your team....you will need it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT