ADVERTISEMENT

To be the Best you gotta beat the BEST

Thanks HasBeen! I did say my view could be skewed. As far as WO goes, I would suggest you pull for a team that wrestles in South Carolina. And BTW I now think Eastside is the strongest team in the State after seeing them.

Thanks HasBeen! I did say my view could be skewed. As far as WO goes, I would suggest you pull for a team that wrestles in South Carolina. And BTW I now think Eastside is the strongest team in the State after seeing them.
Definitely should pull for a team that wrestles in SC, because the competition is so much tougher here than in GA or Delaware (wait that was Eastside) ... And with a statement that intelligent I am sure everyone wants to hear who you think is best.
From what I see both teams wrestled Rock Hill with almost identical results, I would say in dual format that they are most likely 1 and 2 out of all divisions but could not predict what order ....

I am lost SeaHawk, is it a bad thing to wrestle out of state teams? I know we a 2A team like to wrestle with some NC teams and we also traveled to Tennessee to wrestle a few years ago. I believe it helps wrestlers to be challenged with wrestlers that they don't see all year long during High School, Freestyle/Greco and AAU. I have nothing against Eastside personally they have a successful program. I just think this is WO's year. I also believe they are 1 and 2 in the state.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with West-Oak or Eastside going out of state to get good competition. Good coaches will try to get his team the best competition. It's their job to try and get his kids beat. Great job to the West-Oak and Eastside coaches by exposing them to the toughest competition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT