ADVERTISEMENT

WK- Red Bank..... I Rest My Case...

dfoldman

Varsity All American
Aug 21, 2005

...... I truly wish I had written, produced and starred in this Indy gem, but alas.... I did not. Likely some LHS alum's work, if I do not miss my guess.... so why don't we all raise our Natty Light's in a toast and put our symbolic Pinto's up on cinder blocks out in front of the double-wide and drop the transmission in the bathtub in honor of all the overall wearing, toothless wonders out in RB....hats off. (Get'r Done...Trucker Hat, that is...)

...paddle faster JB.... I hear "banjer" music....all the way here in the Hindu Kush...

looking at the new Class 5 region for WK....all those teams will be using those canoe paddles to thrash that timber wolf backside....The Silver Foxes have a special one for the Red Bank Wonders...ha.

Haha...you are pretty funny. I actually taught this young man in middle school. If you watch his YouTube channel, then you would know he makes fun of a lot of things in Red Bank even though he is a graduate of White Knoll HS. Thanks for your service, I hope that you make it home safe so you can watch the Foxes play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT