ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Preseason top Ten - Class 3A

JB_a_Rivals

Varsity All American
May 7, 2003
3A will be interesting. right now, I've got Bluffton at No. 4 but if their QB doesn't play (I'm hearing he may not) they will drop. I didn't have Clinton in the Top Ten but I think they will be very good.

Powdersville may be a little low; they are going to be dangerous this year. Newberry will be solid again, as well.

https://scvarsity.rivals.com/news/2017-preaseason-top-ten-3a

Thanks for the 3A pre-season top 10. I can't wait to see the break down on all the teams.

Palmetto is young, but are very talented. I predict them to win the conference this year over Powdersville. They have the skill players, the only question will be there offensive line.

Thanks for the 3A pre-season top 10. I can't wait to see the break down on all the teams.
How about the Rebels this year? I know they lost some talent
Palmetto is young, but are very talented. I predict them to win the conference this year over Powdersville. They have the skill players, the only question will be there offensive line.
what about the QB position?

Powdersville was young last year

what about the QB position?

Powdersville was young last year

Blair Garner will be the QB, rising SO. He is a little undersize but has a great arm and can escape the pocket if needed. But will have a lot of weapons around him. Twins, Dez and Tez Frazier, Landon Owens, Khalil Drayton, Ray Ray Beaty. Should be a good year. Plus the defense returns almost all of its starters.

Powdersville will be a little young up front experience wise I believe but the skill positions should be loaded. Not sure who the QB will be, could be rising Sr. (Becknell) or rising Jr. (Cureton), both who are valuable defensive players. It will come down to who the defense will miss the least. My hunch is it will be the rising Jr. The defense should be pretty good as well esp in the secondary. It'll come down once again to Pville & Palmetto.

ST will be fine. We lost some really good kids to graduation, but we return a lot of really good ones also. I think we will be fine on both sides of the ball this season if we can stay healthy. It's hard to replace our QB and one of our WR's from last season, but I feel we have a very capable sophomore QB that will do just fine.

Last edited:
JB, I think ST will field a very competitive team and maybe surprise a few people. I guess we will find out soon.

ST returns on defense a 4-year starter at LB and RB, 5’11 218 lbs, #30 Jaquan Edwards. We return a 3-year starter at DE, 6’2 240 lbs, #77 Tre Moore. We have a 3-year starter at CB and WR, 6’3 230 lbs, #13, Tyrek Williams. Tyrek got injured last year and didn’t have the season we were hoping for, but he is good to go now. We have another 3 year starter at LB, 5’11 225 lbs, #26, AJ Valentine. We have a rising JR and 2nd year starter at DE, 6’0 230 lbs, #36, Robert Whitt, We have a 2-year starter at CB, 5’10 170 lbs, # 9, Javin Holster, We have rising 10th grader and 2nd year starting FS, 5’9 170 lbs, #11 Josh Pixley. As well as Patrick Zimmerman, Ford Williams, and Johnny Clark that received plenty of playing time and contributed to the defense.

On Offense, we will be starting a Sophomore QB and RB, both got playing time last year. The RB actually played quite a bit last year as a freshman. They will be joined with experience from SR RB Jaquan Edwards. Tyrek Williams and TY Johnson will be our main targets at WR. Both are returning starters. On the offensive line, we will have Some kids that ended up getting a lot of reps last year due to injuries, so they have developed pretty good as well.

We also return a 3-year starter at PK/P/FG in Lawson Reel….

No one hardly ever posts on these boards because of ignorant idiots like you. Can’t ever have a good conversation anymore without some retard responding like this.

U ALWAYS ARE DOING NOTHING BUT BRAGGING ANYWAY, THEN YOU ARE GONE AFTER THE FIRST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS, JUST HAVE FUN, SKINNY:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

U ALWAYS ARE DOING NOTHING BUT BRAGGING ANYWAY, THEN YOU ARE GONE AFTER THE FIRST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS, JUST HAVE FUN, SKINNY:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
If you consider me talking about the school I give my support to bragging, then I guess I’m guilty. When was the last time you seen ST get put out of the playoffs in the 1st round? I forget stupid people say stupid things, so I’ll continue to look over your stupid comment.

and its now 54 years and 591 games, will reach 600 games in game nine this year and you are invited to the game, you got to be my brother from another mother, LOVE YOU BRO:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I understand it’s hard for you to be a happy fan to the Stags due to them only having 2 winning seasons over the past 6 years.

HELL, I AINT NEVER HAPPY, BUT LOVE A FAN LIKE YOU THAT LOVES HIS TEAM, SO IF I GET YOU UPSET, I AM SORRY, JUST A GRUMPY AZZZ OLD MAN, BUT I PROMISE WHEN THE GAMES START, I WILL BE HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY.

You don’t upset me, so don't give yourself too much credit. What makes me upset is the fact that no one likes talking about football anymore. Just a bunch of trash talking about nothing.

Last edited:
GET THE SPERM THURMOND WEIGHT LIFTER TO HELP, I DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: REMEMBER

lol....I'm no weight lifter, those guns are what's left of my weight lifting days 30 plus years ago. Not bad for a 53 year old man.

I'm here to talk football and if you need some assistance Irish46112, let me know.

DONT BE MESSING WITH MY BABY, WEIGHT LIFTER, GET YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT