ADVERTISEMENT

I Hate Eastside and Here Is Why

darth vomitus

All-State Pick
Jul 9, 2005
I actually don't hate Eastside, as I think they are a template for how to run a successful feeder system, but I thought the Eagle Haters, Maholtz, and the rest of you douchebags that hijack threads needed a place to air your grievances. Have at it here and keep the other threads on topic.

Reactions: wrestlingisfun
I actually don't hate Eastside, as I think they are a template for how to run a successful feeder system, but I thought the Eagle Haters, Maholtz, and the rest of you douchebags that hijack threads needed a place to air your grievances. Have at it here and keep the other threads on topic.
I hate to admit it but I think Maholtz is correct....Penn State will win the NCAA's next year, but Okla St. will be close behind. Does anyone else want to offer their opinion?

When will SCHSL combine all the classifications for the indiv. tournament so we can have 1 true state champ?

SCHSL is currently working on secret plans to dismantle wrestling and reorganize it under darth vomitus leadership!!!
Focus......we are talking about the NCAA's or the indiv. tournament, was there something else we were supposed to talk about on this thread?

Reactions: CavemanMMA
Ok, since you are pushing me on the subject I believe Penn State will be put on probation for repeated recruiting violations and their recent championship titles will be vacated.

And let me clarify, I do NOT hate Eastside wrestling but do have a problem with their assistant coach. Sure hoping Eaglehater222 jumps in any time...

Reactions: CavemanMMA
Ok, since you are pushing me on the subject I believe Penn State will be put on probation for repeated recruiting violations and their recent championship titles will be vacated.

And let me clarify, I do NOT hate Eastside wrestling but do have a problem with their assistant coach. Sure hoping Eaglehater222 jumps in any time...
Ok - I have read a lot on this board and remained quite - but when you go after Chad Nelson - thats too far!!!

Reactions: CavemanMMA and 2sem
I hate to admit it but I think Maholtz is correct....Penn State will win the NCAA's next year, but Okla St. will be close behind. Does anyone else want to offer their opinion?
Has anyone bought any nice furniture lately? Or perhaps been on a quaint vacation?

The coaches should run it only and together pick the best officials overall. The officials should earn their way to be chosen for the individual tourney. If it's ever taken from the HSL.

Because the coaches would do a better job of selecting officials? Certainly no conflict of interest in that deal.

As I said, if you're doing a good job, it shouldn't be a problem.

It's never going to happen anyway. Coaches will not take over the tourney or ever be the only ones to have input on the refs. Contrary to what you may think, coaches are not the nations or our states top evaluators.

It's never going to happen anyway. Coaches will not take over the tourney or ever be the only ones to have input on the refs. Contrary to what you may think, coaches are not the nations or our states top evaluators.

Neither are this states actual evaluators. If they were actually good, many wouldn't be an official.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT