ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching openings

Looks like Porter is finally getting out of Hillcrest.

Meanwhile, Edisto is offering the job to candidates, but can't guarantee them a teaching position for next year.

Porter to Greenville is going to be interesting on a couple of different levels.

[QUOTE="CUAlum97, post: 57554, member:

Meanwhile, Edisto is offering the job to candidates, but can't guarantee them a teaching position for next year.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Sounds spot on...

Boyd has been pretty much a done deal. Just waiting on the board to officially approve.
Think the other hire in that part, over at South Pointe, is the more interesting hire. Hired a home boy, who played in the league. Not much experience. Seen some great players that couldn't coach a lick. We will see

After years of rumors, appears Jones might be actually retiring.

Last edited:
I saw on one of the Charleston news social media profiles that Eddie Ford...former head coach at Allendale, is the new HC at Woodland but haven't seen an official press release or anything yet. Questionable history if Google is accurate.

Lamar has closed the application process, but will not make a hire until April. I was told the two most promising applicants were Wilkes from CE Murray and Roller from Dillon

As far as Chesnee, a poster on another board said that they were going to go with someone from NC. Almost stated it like coaches from SC were wasting their time to apply.

Anybody heard anything about Hillcrest. Been awful quiet concerning that position since Porter left from Greenville a couple of weeks back.

Hearing Devontae Holloman to South Pointe

giphy.gif

not hard to see what is going to happen at Manning given a certain coach "retiring" at a school in Clarendon County

What is going on at Lamar, Edisto, Beaufort, HKT? Is it just me or doe these jobs seem to have been open for quite a while, with Beaufort being the most recent.

See my post above about Lamar. As for Beaufort, I’ve heard they interviewed Dan Pippen, Miles Aldridge,Tommy Adams, Nick Pelham, Patrick Lybrand, and Rob D’Amato

It ain't what you know, it's who you know.

If this did happen not sure many around Irmo would be upset. Talent maybe isn't what it was years ago, but still plenty of talent to be much better than they have been

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Three finalist at Marlboro
Reggie Kennedy. Irmo
Bobby Collins...Lancaster
Matt Quinn..union pines in NC

ADVERTISEMENT