ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching openings

Amazing the Kennedy keeps falling into quality gigs. Guess he got the Irmo gig as he did stumble into a state title along the way. But for the talent they have at Irmo that program has underachieved under his direction. But as I've said before, most of these coaching hires are as much of who you know rather than how good of a coach one is. I know of another situation where a coach who has failed miserably in three head coaching gigs is in the running only because the principal likes him.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Amazing the Kennedy keeps falling into quality gigs. Guess he got the Irmo gig as he did stumble into a state title along the way. But for the talent they have at Irmo that program has underachieved under his direction. But as I've said before, most of these coaching hires are as much of who you know rather than how good of a coach one is. I know of another situation where a coach who has failed miserably in three head coaching gigs is in the running only because the principal likes him.
Which opening?

He never won a title as a head coach. Was state runner up the one year he was at Sumter, which, I believe, was 2013....maybe.

Look for the Kennedy to Marlboro hire to be announced no later than monday

Not buying what you're selling.

He never won a title as a head coach. Was state runner up the one year he was at Sumter, which, I believe, was 2013....maybe.

Not buying what you're selling.
Ok. Interviewing top three tomorrow. Kennedy to
Marlboro has been the worst kept secret here for three weeks...only way it doesn't happen is if he turns it down..the vote won't be unanimous ..but he will get a majority

No offense to manning or Marlboro but why would he leave a high paying job at irmo for mc or manning?

If you lok at the job posting for Manning 12 month contract and supplement up to 20,000+ AD/HFC
got to think that is good money

Sometimes the decisions of some of the "geniuses" in administration's amuses me. He probably knew somebody, as hard to imagine they would hire someone with their praxis up in the air.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Drafts is leaving Flora for Nease, FL. Apparently his 2 young kids live around Jacksonville now.

ADVERTISEMENT