ADVERTISEMENT

illegal scrimmage in the upstate

Eastside is not the only school that has kids "transfer in". River Bluff is enjoying their state championship with Lexington & White Knoll kids on that team. Check the rosters from last year.

Look for River Bluff to keep their winning ways going next year with another top notch transfer in from White Knoll.

Reactions: dmaholtz
Yes you are so right eaglehaters 222 333 Eastside wasn't a powerhouse wrestling team before these recruits (as you call them) came in. I mean they didn't win 11 state titles and 24 consecutive region titles before this year. Wow you give a lot of credit to freshman, I appreciate it and all but I am pretty sure those banners were flying before this year and will continue to fly long after we "recruits" are gone.

The coaches are the ones that have made the difference in these boys. I have seen first hand the effect that the Eastside coaches have had on my sons and I wish I could clone these men so that all our wrestling programs could benefit from them (not taking anything away from the other great coaches out there). Best choice I ever made for my boys.

P.S. I'm sure I will regret this but I couldn't be silent any longer. I am sick of the keyboard warriors and frankly these are KIDS and they love their coaches.

Yes you are so right eaglehaters 222 333 Eastside wasn't a powerhouse wrestling team before these recruits (as you call them) came in. I mean they didn't win 11 state titles and 24 consecutive region titles before this year. Wow you give a lot of credit to freshman, I appreciate it and all but I am pretty sure those banners were flying before this year and will continue to fly long after we "recruits" are gone.

The coaches are the ones that have made the difference in these boys. I have seen first hand the effect that the Eastside coaches have had on my sons and I wish I could clone these men so that all our wrestling programs could benefit from them (not taking anything away from the other great coaches out there). Best choice I ever made for my boys.

P.S. I'm sure I will regret this but I couldn't be silent any longer. I am sick of the keyboard warriors and frankly these are KIDS and they love their coaches.

Lol. So mommy trying to take up for all the baby Eagles. Just wondering what strings you pulled for that transfer. You parents are really as much of the problem as the recruiters. Let's put them on a recruited team so all of them can win. Lol. Get back in the kitchen and keep your mouth or fingertips shut.

FOR I AM THE EAGLEHATER222

Not just these freshman, cheating was the norm for the Eagles the last few years!

Ps bring me some brownies to the region tournament tomorrow since you are back in the kitchen!

Reactions: 2sem and dmaholtz
Eastside is not the only school that has kids "transfer in". River Bluff is enjoying their state championship with Lexington & White Knoll kids on that team. Check the rosters from last year.

Look for River Bluff to keep their winning ways going next year with another top notch transfer in from White Knoll.

Yes you are right, Parker Palmer and Hunter lint are from White Knoll. Wade brazzell is from Lugoff and isn't William Butler from Lexington?

yoda-senses-internet-tough-guy.jpg

Reactions: countykid
Lol. So mommy trying to take up for all the baby Eagles. Just wondering what strings you pulled for that transfer. You parents are really as much of the problem as the recruiters. Let's put them on a recruited team so all of them can win. Lol. Get back in the kitchen and keep your mouth or fingertips shut.

FOR I AM THE EAGLEHATER222
keyboard-warrior.jpg

Hey Eagle Haters 222 / 333 - what are the schools your kids go to? Just curious. Since I am 100% positive that no coach recruited any wrestler - who you're really mad at are the parents. The parents that sought out opportunities for their children. How dare they! It's incomprehensible to believe that a parent would actually use legitimate and established school district guidelines for school of choice - it has to be the coaches actively recruiting! The coaches of a team that has enough wrestlers to send A and B teams to tournaments. Whose B team was 8 - 11 this year (pretty respectable). The coaches who had 11 State Championships under their belts before these "recruiting" tactics started! Since you're 100% confident that Eastside is a recruiting school - who are the recruits of the past - on those other 11 teams? You remind of a gamecock fan! (which, if you're a Clemson fan should be really insulting, because you know what I mean). The humor of your posts are played out, and the unnecessary derogatory comments towards Mrs. Augustine show your true character. You guys are the same ones that fuss and yell about doing things to make wrestling in this state better out of one side of your mouth, and then decry the success of the one program that is out of the other. Years ago, when my kids were really small, they used pacifiers - maybe you should try one to help stop your crying.

Hey Eagle Haters 222 / 333 - what are the schools your kids go to? Just curious. Since I am 100% positive that no coach recruited any wrestler - who you're really mad at are the parents. The parents that sought out opportunities for their children. How dare they! It's incomprehensible to believe that a parent would actually use legitimate and established school district guidelines for school of choice - it has to be the coaches actively recruiting! The coaches of a team that has enough wrestlers to send A and B teams to tournaments. Whose B team was 8 - 11 this year (pretty respectable). The coaches who had 11 State Championships under their belts before these "recruiting" tactics started! Since you're 100% confident that Eastside is a recruiting school - who are the recruits of the past - on those other 11 teams? You remind of a gamecock fan! (which, if you're a Clemson fan should be really insulting, because you know what I mean). The humor of your posts are played out, and the unnecessary derogatory comments towards Mrs. Augustine show your true character. You guys are the same ones that fuss and yell about doing things to make wrestling in this state better out of one side of your mouth, and then decry the success of the one program that is out of the other. Years ago, when my kids were really small, they used pacifiers - maybe you should try one to help stop your crying.

Maybe you should join her in the kitchen and make us a double batch of brownies for this weekend's tournament. I bet if you asked nicely Johnny may join you and help make us some brownies.
The funny thing is you wouldn't be arguing with us if you didn't think what we were saying was true! You're just trying your hardest to get everyone else to not believe us.... Good try Swoozie

Maybe you should join her in the kitchen and make us a double batch of brownies for this weekend's tournament. I bet if you asked nicely Johnny may join you and help make us some brownies.
The funny thing is you wouldn't be arguing with us if you didn't think what we were saying was true! You're just trying your hardest to get everyone else to not believe us.... Good try Swoozie
Not arguing - Simply using sarcasm and requesting facts to come to the defense of those innocent of your completely unfounded claims. You're the CNN News of wrestling rumors. I'm sure it makes you feel good to know that Eastside is just as loaded next year. Your nightmare won't end soon, so try no to use up all your cheater zingers before next season.

- Definitely no issues with the Emery brothers.
- Honestly no issues with any of these young athletes competing for any of these schools
In other States, there are guidelines to limit what is being called "recruiting" in this string.
- Until or unless SC does anything about it, these kids, parents or coaches aren't doing anything wrong.

- In order for SC to get recognized as a State with quality wrestling, more teams need to be able to compete with the likes of Eastside.
- If other teams, wrestlers, parents and coaches were as dedicated as Eastside, we would gain depth in the quality of wrestling we have. We as a State have some damn good wrestlers, but not the depth.
- Eastside is willing and wants to compete at a National Level, choosing to go to Beast of the East and compete with some of the absolute best.
- I have zero affiliation with Eastside, but Kudos to a program that has set a bar. It doesn't happen overnight, but if half of our teams put in the same type of effort, Our Sport in Our State would be better off.

Congrats to all the teams that just won duals and good luck to all wrestlers competing over the next couple of weekends. It's time to let the individual wrestlers figure this out on the mats.

Interesting thread going here. Just keep growing the quality of SC wrestling as it seems to be. The northern states have 2 choices (not counting debate and chess club) in the winter, basketball and wrestling. Southern states have the opportunity to stay outside with additional training in baseball, soccer, etc.
It doesn't help the SEC schools don't support Div 1 programs. Out of site, out of mind.

I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

Bahahahahahahahehehehehehehewowoohahahahahachucklechucklechucklewoooahahahahahahshaahhahhaha (wiping tears) bahahahahahahahehehewoowowowohahahajjaha. Looooolooooooloooooolooooool

Reactions: 2sem
Bahahahahahahahehehehehehehewowoohahahahahachucklechucklechucklewoooahahahahahahshaahhahhaha (wiping tears) bahahahahahahahehehewoowowowohahahajjaha. Looooolooooooloooooolooooool
Listen Betty Nguyen I'm trying my best to understand you, but no matter how hard I try I just don't speak fluent dumbass. Please remove your head from your own ass and use words that make sense.
iid5h.jpg

Reactions: countykid
Not arguing - Simply using sarcasm and requesting facts to come to the defense of those innocent of your completely unfounded claims. You're the CNN News of wrestling rumors. I'm sure it makes you feel good to know that Eastside is just as loaded next year. Your nightmare won't end soon, so try no to use up all your cheater zingers before next season.

Sarcasm my ass.....You know exactly what you're doing we we all know what you're trying to keep off the board. It appears more than us eaglehaters feel the same. By the way, if Nancy wants come on this board to voice her useless opinion she can take what ever we want to throw at her. So get over it pops.

Sarcasm my ass.....You know exactly what you're doing we we all know what you're trying to keep off the board. It appears more than us eaglehaters feel the same. By the way, if Nancy wants come on this board to voice her useless opinion she can take what ever we want to throw at her. So get over it pops.
The guy who created a screen name focused on his jealousy of another program and constantly complains that the only reason Eastside wins is because they "recruit" is telling me to "get over it". Oh the irony! (link to the definition of irony for you EH) https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irony

Oh I see now......your really good at searching for meme''s. So ur a meme whore. Good job kid.
Nice job articulating your words in a fashion that they makes sense there Sherlock Holmes, why don't you go try out for a spelling bee next? You think you know something yet consistently prove that the only thing between your ears is a pair of eyes. You want success earn it, no one follows a twobit piece of trash with no respect or integrity.

I say EagleHater and whoever else wants to settle this dispute show up to a upper/lower qualifier and wrestle it out. enough of the words, lets see some "back it up"

Reactions: Coryaj
Nice job articulating your words in a fashion that they makes sense there Sherlock Holmes, why don't you go try out for a spelling bee next? You think you know something yet consistently prove that the only thing between your ears is a pair of eyes. You want success earn it, no one follows a twobit piece of trash with no respect or integrity.

That's funny coming from a punk that wants to try and be my worst nightmare while quoting a movie. Don't try to hard to find that perfect meme to show your frustration. It's all in your post. Lol. You're laugable.

The guy who created a screen name focused on his jealousy of another program and constantly complains that the only reason Eastside wins is because they "recruit" is telling me to "get over it". Oh the irony! (link to the definition of irony for you EH) https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irony

Yet you still try to defend the actions of many who cheat the system to be great. The favorite phrase is "special permission" or "you're hired". By the way, even Clemson suffered a set back for cheating. Surely your old age hasn't forgot that. That time will come.

Long time reader, first time posting. I don't like to get involved in this, I use this for info only. I am confused about this situation. So Eastside is the only school that has students come in under "special permission" (Sorry I thought that is what it was always called) and it's only for wrestling? I am not going to pretend I know anything about "special permission" but I am not new to wrestling. Been here since 1985. Seems there would have to be some skill and knowledge involved in order to win championships. How many are there on "special permission"? And they all came to Eastside in championship form? I am truly asking for some clarification. When you say "cheat" can you be more specific?

Long time reader, first time posting. I don't like to get involved in this, I use this for info only. I am confused about this situation. So Eastside is the only school that has students come in under "special permission" (Sorry I thought that is what it was always called) and it's only for wrestling? I am not going to pretend I know anything about "special permission" but I am not new to wrestling. Been here since 1985. Seems there would have to be some skill and knowledge involved in order to win championships. How many are there on "special permission"? And they all came to Eastside in championship form? I am truly asking for some clarification. When you say "cheat" can you be more specific?
That's just it stanthony1 - Parents use school choice in Greenville for many things. JL Mann has ROTC - some kids have gone there for that. Hillcrest has better football - some kids have gone there for that. Wade Hampton - Basketball, Riverside for baseball. It's completely above board and follows Greenville County guidelines. Every kid EH mentions were kids whose parents brought them to the Eastside Youth Wrestling program and wrestled with them for years. There are others who have been in the Youth room that didn't come to Eastside, and most will be or have been placers. Kyle Flyte, Austin Such, Garrett Starks to name a few. Now that you've made a comment, he'll probably tell you to help us make brownies and you're too old to remember things etc. That's all he has - lame put downs and lame comebacks. He certainly doesn't have any championships... Welcome to the boards Stanthony1!

That's just it stanthony1 - Parents use school choice in Greenville for many things. JL Mann has ROTC - some kids have gone there for that. Hillcrest has better football - some kids have gone there for that. Wade Hampton - Basketball, Riverside for baseball. It's completely above board and follows Greenville County guidelines. Every kid EH mentions were kids whose parents brought them to the Eastside Youth Wrestling program and wrestled with them for years. There are others who have been in the Youth room that didn't come to Eastside, and most will be or have been placers. Kyle Flyte, Austin Such, Garrett Starks to name a few. Now that you've made a comment, he'll probably tell you to help us make brownies and you're too old to remember things etc. That's all he has - lame put downs and lame comebacks. He certainly doesn't have any championships... Welcome to the boards Stanthony1!

Thank you for clearing that up. I've always heard about Eastside's program, even back in the 90's, so it didn't seem to add up. It would seem someone would attempt to mimic the program and be competitors, not haters. If there were any disreputable activities it would have been dealt with by a higher up and long before the 12th State Championship. "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser".

Thank you for clearing that up. I've always heard about Eastside's program, even back in the 90's, so it didn't seem to add up. It would seem someone would attempt to mimic the program and be competitors, not haters. If there were any disreputable activities it would have been dealt with by a higher up and long before the 12th State Championship. "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser".
You are by far the most clear headed person on this thread...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT